Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The prudent homemaker. -- .40 cent meals

Nice website - thanks for sharing the link.
    If you go to her 'about' page she has a link to a blog she started in July of this year.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

What a beautiful and useful website!
    My blog: www.sunnysideuplife.blogspot.com

Guess why I smile? Because it's worth it. -Marcel the Shell with Shoes

What a great site with monthly menus of great and doable variety. Thanks!

Wow, talk about a green thumb! That is the most beautiful edible garden I have ever seen.

I have to say - a lot of her projects look kind of expensive to get started on. She's got a lot of fancy hardscaping - either she's really handy or some big bucks went into creating that garden.

Thank you for posting this. It's SO inspiring. I hope she's making money from her lovely blog.

Great website and blog--I appreciate her positive attitude and creativity! Like Amy D!

What a lovely site. Thanks for posting it. I have to say, however....it doesn't link specifically to .40 meals.

Thank you for sharing this-I'll be spending a lot of time there. This is a real goal of mine. Food preparation for whatever may happen in life.

We've been working on this type of thing for the last few months and I must say I love the feeling of knowing that we have extra food, that cost us very little, available at anytime.
    I didn't want to look back at the end of my life or after some great catastrophe and think, 'How happy I used to be then if only I'd realized it.'
    Gretchen Rubin-- The Happiness Project

Thanks for this, tussies. I was going to make black bean burgers tonight and she just happens to have a good-looking recipe out there.

This is a terrific page too: http://theprudenthomemaker.com/index...-you-need-food

Quote Originally Posted by puglogic View Post
    Thanks for this, tussies. I was going to make black bean burgers tonight and she just happens to have a good-looking recipe out there.

This is a terrific page too: http://theprudenthomemaker.com/index...-you-need-food
    I tried making a black bean burger this summer and found it rather lacking. I like beans and like things made from them but this didn't do it for me. I don't think the recipe I used differed too much from hers.

Thread Information