Thread: Simplicity, Consumerism and Notions of "the good life"

Simple Living Research Project

Hello and thank you for clicking on my post! My name is Laurie Hurson and I am currently a graduate student researcher at The City University of New York, The Graduate Center. I am working on my PhD in the Environmental Psychology Program on a project about simple living. I am seeking out stories of simplifying in order to learn more about the people, motivations and perceptions behind living simply. If you have made major life changes in order to live more simply and are currently committed to buying/spending less, I would love to talk to you.

I am living and working in New York City and would be willing to speak via phone, Internet, Skype or in person if you are willing and within my traveling distance. Feel free to get in touch with me if you would be interested in hearing more about my research or participating in an interview.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Laurie Hurson
    laurie.hurson@gmail.com
    Last edited by lhurson; 2-26-13 at 1:22pm.

Laurie:

I don't know if you're still doing your research project. I'd be happy to speak with you and find out about your project.

- Kevin

We have lived with very little for the 43 years we've been married. We use as little as possible, recycle, and reuse whenever we can.

Maybe this three year old post, by a person that posted just once, should be locked?

Thread Information