Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone in Phoenix?

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Bummer deal, stone still unpassed and me still woozy from the percoset. I think I better stay home, but I will be there in spirit. I wish this had not happened and I were able to go though.....That museum is such an incredible place and I have made a nice habit of taking myself out on Wednesday nights for free admission and to experience art.....Please post and let me know what you'all thought of it. Rob

I ended up working late and so did my husband. so we are not there, obviously ....

We waited for a few minutes then went in. Great to meet you Lainey, and see some interesting art! Hope you can join us for something in the future, Rob and Tammy!

yes, thanks, likewise - and I think we're all open to trying another meet-up when the schedules fit. Spring and early summer is too nice to not be outdoors here enjoying some of the events.

get better soon, Rob.

EUREKA!!! Stone passed this morning, I am so glad to have that done and gone out of my system!!!!! So now it looks like I am back to the land of the living so to speak. Please let me know if there will be any meetups happening any time soon! Rob

Glad to hear, Rob! When do you leave for GC?

Quote Originally Posted by RosieTR View Post
    Glad to hear, Rob! When do you leave for GC?
    Hi RosieTR! I am leaving Phoenix on May 4th, spending four nights in Las Vegas at a killer cheap room a block off the Strip, and then am taking a shuttle to St. George, UT where the North Rim employee van comes and picks me up and takes me up to the North Rim again. Thus begins my season, stretching to October 17th.....Rob

this is sort of last minute, but today (sunday March 13) from 3-5 pm, our friend Shelby James is playing his music (country, americana, Johnny Cash, and some of his own stuff) at the Rula Bula on Mill St in Tempe. It's across the street from the light rail stop. We will be there, and are inviting some of our friends who live in this area as well. If any of you Phoenix SL people would like to join us, that would be great!

Thread Information