Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Phoenix?

i like that. on good days i'm out of work at 4. on busy days it can be as late as 6.

maybe March 2 would work for us .... if its a good day. or we could just be a little later to join the group.

I'm out of town this week but actually March 2 at the Phx Art Museum sounds good. I'm done work by 4:30, so anytime from 5 pm forward would work.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    This sounds great, March 2nd would work for me, too! As it gets closer, why don't we all post if we are still able to make it? Rob

its on my calendar!

I'll check my work schedule and see if March 2 at the art museum would work too! Couldn't make it by 3pm but maybe like 5:30 or 6. DH might be able to come too though Wed are his later days. Rob, I go to the Public Market nearly every Sat so meeting there would work for me. I like to get there early so am usually done by 9 but could bring a cooler and stay later. May have actually seen you if you're there early and just didn't realize it....

I also go to the public market at least weekly. love it there.

my husband and I plan to take a bike ride over to the art museum tomorrow evening at about 6. where shall we meet?

The lobby/entrance? Folks who come earlier can wander back out. Unless someone has a better suggestion....I'll try to check at work before I leave in case things have changed. BTW, I have curly dark hair & probably be with a blond man who has a goatee (if DH is able to come).

you will see me with my tiger print bike.

I'll be there - am 5'4", probably will be wearing tan colored jeans and a vest. See you guys at 6 pm!

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Hi everyone! I am just checking in to say I might or might not be there. I am in the process of passing a kidney stone, this is day 2, and I am on percoset so there is no pain but I am feeling dizzy and woozy and not too good. If this stone passes though I will be there as I would like to meet up with some folks on this board, that would be great. Why don't I post sometime tomorrow afternoon if I am going to make it or not? You'all will love the museum I bet! The Asian section on the first floor around the corner from the entry is incredibe! Rob

Thread Information