Thread: Here's another rant thread

Here's another rant thread

I can't find the rant thread! I need it!!!!!!!!

Can't give too much detail although I know that the liklihood of ANYONE matching up this sitch is highly unlikely, but I can't jepordize the dogs. Anyways, let's just say: A pox on one particular hormonal woman. Just give up the dog, already. You know you won't last 2 weeks without wanting to kick him out again. Oh and dog Dad? Do the bloody Right Thing you weenie.

Vent it, baby, vent it. If you need to do a rescue operation, I'm your alibi.
    Formerly known as Blithe Morning II

Why thank you! Yes I WAS at your house on the night of feb 13, 2011 at 9 pm !

My mother helps run a perfectly good no-kill animal shelter down the road, and they miscalculated when they built it. he dog side of it is quite oversized, for the number of dogs they get. So my mother, bless her, frequently travels an entire day to the mainland, and liberates dogs from overcrowded shelters there, and brings them back here. She maintains a list of the sorts of dogs locals are looking for, and smuggles the homeless critters back here.

So, if you need a place to send a dog....

Having a wonderful time with Iris Lily at the house. (Note the board time everyone.)
    Formerly known as Blithe Morning II

bae - where do you live? I lived on an island for years, and we called the mainland Going to 'Merica.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    bae - where do you live? I lived on an island for years, and we called the mainland Going to 'Merica.
    Up in the San Juans, and that's the common phrase for the journey to the mainland here, too :-)

Thread Information