Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tossing crap

The semi-annual closet clean out is done.
    Clothing YTD stats:
    Rosa 12 in, 32 out
    DH 7 in, 26 out

today I just got inspired to toss out stuff. Checked an old battery scrubber and the battery had corroded. No saving it and out it went. Then the tub of medical items like straps, bands, hot water bottle etc. Tossed major triplicates(how many thumbs do we have anyway), abdominal band(did I hope to have another surgery?), and old microwave warmers. Kept the hot water bottles and an ice bag as really useful items. Kept the shoulder warmer. Got everything that goes together in ziplock bags.

Then got out the rug I stored and actually put it on the floor. Maybe today will be the day to actually fix the curtain rod and hang the curtains.

My husband wins the award for crap tossing this week. There was an ugly old couch in the polebarn when we moved in 4 years ago, and we never wanted to get a dumpster to throw it out, among other stuff left. Last week he put an ugly chair and an old file cabinet out of the curb and folks took them, so that was good. Then this week he started cutting up the couch and is throwing part of it away each week in the regular trash.

Thread Information