Thread: "We met on the train."

"We met on the train."

This morning I came across a sweet article on couples who met using Washington's Metro system. Enjoy!

Brenda Drutcher, Rick Tappan

Their station: Shady Grove

How They Met: "Being new to the area in September of 2006, I had not learned yet that people don't talk on the Metro," Brenda says.

Staying in touch: Rick slipped her a business card and promised to tell her about area dog parks for her pooch. That led to three months of emails , and finally a four-hour-long lunch date.

Next stop: The altar! They're getting hitched this June. No word on whether Metro will be involved in the reception.

Ride of your life: "My advice to those people on the Metro that 'don't talk' is to lighten up," says Brenda."You never know when it might be your soul mate you may be missing out on meeting."

awww - that's great!
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Thread Information