Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost there

That is truly, truly wonderful!

Thanks for the good strokes, everyone. Yeah, I'm guarding the CC (lack of) balances very closely. A contractor is going to the house today to look at it. The previous deadbeat tenant had the porch condemned thinking he could make me pay to fix it and then he could buy the house still at the low rate I had told him I'd sell it to him. He also decided he didn't need to pay rent, so he is history now. However, the codes folks now are involved. I'll see how this goes.

Yeah, I see the guys down here drink and party and travel around with new girlfriends and buy them phones and drinks and all the stuff that goes with being down here. Big trucks that always need repairs. High end (for here) large houses for 1 person. My goal to be able to live back in the States put any of that I may have wanted, and most of it I did not, on the back burner. I'm kinda sorry I haven't seen more of the area while I'm down here, but I really want to get back home.
    Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!
    formerly known as Paula P

Whoo Hoo! Way to go Shadowmoss. Now we just need to get you out of all those pants. Wait...that didn't sound right :-)! I mean, next is to de-clutter the 70 pairs of pants you have in storage.

Thread Information