Thread: Interview

MamaM

Interview

Went on an interview today. Had some pointed questions for them. I think it threw them off a little because they were not expecting it.

I feel ok about the whole thing. I never feel like SLAM DUNK though..so I will let it rest with the God and the hiring manager. ; )

I did find a penny, face up, near my truck when I got out.

Interviews are as much a learning process for both parties each time until the right match is found for the position. Wishing you well in your search!

Fantastic that you already went on an interview! The penny was just a way of the Universe showing you that it's on your side

Can't wait to hear.

How did your boss at the job you just resigned from react to you leaving? I don't remember reading that.

Thinking good thoughts for you.
    Love that you found a penny.

One time in college I prayed for money to do a load of laundry and found a line of dimes as I was walking to the dining hall that night, exactly enough for my load of wash/dry.
    When we were building our studio and my husband was working for us and for his old job, our 2nd son was 2 and everytime we went to the grocery store he would find pennies in the parking lot. He'd pick them up very serious like and say "and this is so papa can just work at home". We collected a little jar full of his pennies and when DH worked his last day at his old job was the last day 2nd son ever found a penny.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Float On View Post
    Thinking good thoughts for you.
    Love that you found a penny.

One time in college I prayed for money to do a load of laundry and found a line of dimes as I was walking to the dining hall that night, exactly enough for my load of wash/dry.
    When we were building our studio and my husband was working for us and for his old job, our 2nd son was 2 and everytime we went to the grocery store he would find pennies in the parking lot. He'd pick them up very serious like and say "and this is so papa can just work at home". We collected a little jar full of his pennies and when DH worked his last day at his old job was the last day 2nd son ever found a penny.
    I love this story!

Congrats on scoring an interview! Hope it goes well and keep us posted. I know you will be happier wherever you end up. Just be thorough in your discovery process of a new company (sounds like you were) and true to your wants and needs. And yes, then all you can do is let go of the rest . Love lucky pennies.

MamaM
    Tradd...he didn't..didn't even try to convince me to stay. Proves it was a witch hunt and I was the target. Then I had crocodile tears from my associates today...the same one's who back up the back stabber. I found it all to be funny. As they each approached me, I told them all a different story. Couldn't resist a little fun.

Thread Information