Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 year update on my families struggles

I am so sorry for the loss of your eldest son. I am happy to read the meds worked for DS#2.

Wildflower
    I remember reading about your family on the old boards. I'm so sorry about your oldest son, but happy the middle son is doing well, and the younger one too. Thank you for updating. You've certainly been through so much and I feel for you!

It's great to read that there is happy news, along with the old mark of the loss of your first child. I'm sorry for the loss of your first child, but happy for the successes of your second and third.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    I remember when you posted during the height of your sadness. I have sometimes thought of your family as we come across other families who experience the tragedy of a gravely ill child.

Your other children sound courageous and loving, and I am happy for that. It was great to get an update.

Does your middle son attend the school in the Indianapolis area? We use to do the Broadripple Art Show down the road from the school campus and it seemed so beautiful from the road.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Float On View Post
    Does your middle son attend the school in the Indianapolis area? We use to do the Broadripple Art Show down the road from the school campus and it seemed so beautiful from the road.
    It is a beautiful campus.My son did some short course work there.He doesn't attend there regularly because its 2.5 hrs. away. He attends a faucilty closer to home.

Thanks for the update. I've been on the boards for years and remember your posts. Your family has been through a lot. I'm glad things are going well now.

Thread Information