Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in miracles?

Do you believe in miracles?

I do! Well, actually you can call them whatever you like, but I do believe. And I believe we receive what we need at that point in time when we really need it.

I am about to share more on a public internet forum than I ever have... probably because I am on my second glass of wine.

On the 1 year anniversary of my son's death, I was a mess. There is no other way to say it - I was truly an emotional wreck. I barely remember most of it, but what I DO remember is this... my youngest had a baseball game on a field that was a walkable distance from the house. I leashed up the dog and we took off... walked down the street, around the corner and started crossing to the other side. Right in the middle of the road, I found a little silver heart-shaped charm-thingie etched with two hearts joined by a ribbon. I believe this was a gift of comfort from my son - our two hearts forever entwined together. It was exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed it.

Yesterday I finally completed reading Crossing Over by John Edward. One of the things he always says is that when he is given the symbol of pink roses, it means "I love you".

Today is the 5th anniversary of my son's death. We have a tradition of taking flowers to 5 different locations where 5 different groups planted trees in his honor. One of the locations is a religious shrine that hosts an annual culture camp that my son attended for many years. Upon arrival, I had to use the restroom (of course! lol) and I went inside. There in the hallway were two "yard sale" type tables filled with various religious items available for a "donation" - crosses, pins, medals of various saints, prayer books, angel paraphenalia of every kind, etc. And there, right in the middle of the 2nd table, was a little sterling silver charm of a rose in bloom... the only non-religious item in the bunch! And my gift today from my son. Call me silly or grasping at straws or whatever, but I know it's true, because - as I said in the beginning - I do believe in miracles. This was exactly what I needed at exactly the time I needed it.

Thank you for letting me share and I ask... do you believe in miracles?
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yes, I believe in miracles. My heart goes out to you, happystuff.

Mrs-M
    Beautiful. Yes, I believe in miracles. God bless you, Happystuff.

Gifts of the heart to the heart are a miracle anytime.

I do believe in miracles happy stuff and have also have had my share of them too.

Am so sorry about your son and glad that you receive signs of his love... God bless you for what you have gone through...

Christine

I believe that life is a delicious mystery, and also that the cosmic consciousness communicates with us if we're open to listening to it.

I believe in the miraculous ability of humans to transcend difficult circumstances and find light. I believe in the amazing ability of the human mind to find deep meaning in synchronicity. So in that, yes, I believe in miracles!

I believe.
    A family friend was scheduled for surgery for cancer on his face. They were going to have to remove most of his lower jaw. Lots of prayer and a healing. He went in for pre-op screening and the cancer was gone.

I had a dream about an uncle that had passed away. I wrote a letter to my aunt and described the dream and what he said. It was the message she needed in the timing she needed it.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I believe in miracles…the water turned into wine, blind men cured, lepers healed, Lazarus raised from the dead, the tempest stilled and many more.

Of course! This lifetime is a miracle....to be here and experiencing the world, having the people in my life, and the things that have happened over the years! I love signs

Thread Information