Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Good bye

Good bye

Just wanted to say good bye to everyone as I am leaving the forum. Some of recent events in the news have made me realize that I need to make some changes in where and how I spend my time, energy, and money.

Thanks to all who have posted and offered helpful advice, insights, and information. I really appreciate it. Best wishes for the future,

awakenedsoul

You will be missed awakenedsoul. I hope you can at least drop in from time to time to say hi. All the best.
    "Back when I was a young boy all my aunts and uncles would poke me in the ribs at weddings saying your next! Your next! They stopped doing all that crap when I started doing it to them... at funerals!"

Peace be with you, awakenedsoul!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Oh, no!! I really loved your contributions and inspirations. I would love to hear your insights into why you are changing how you spend your time. Please PM me if you want to.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I'm with Catherine, even though I believe in people moving on when they need to. Blessings on you, awakenedsoul, for telling us you're going, knowing it would matter to us to know.
    I think deep in our hearts we know that our comforts, our conveniences are at the expense of other people. Grace Lee Boggs

Best of luck with your new found place to spend time. We all make changes from time to time to fit where we need to be right then. Stop back when you are ready, we will still be here.

I question often if I belong on a simple living board, sometimes my life does not seem all that simple "compared" to others. I like visiting here however so I stop by from time to time. I dropped the frugal board as I felt I no longer related to many of the topics talked about there, though it seemed like I had been there so long I knew each of the posters in a strange way. No one mentioned I was gone or sent a message asking where I was, so I guess I just drifted off to the lost world of the net to them

Blessings awakenedsoul! I'm so glad to have had the chance to spend time with you here. Maybe things will lead you back this way again someday.
    Best of luck to all things in the future!

All the best, awakenedsoul! I must say I admire the way you have fashioned a simple life for yourself. If you find your way back to this forum, I would be more than happy to see you post again.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Bye. I always admired your commitment to meditation and yoga and taking care of yourself on that level. Always seemed highly desirable and always something I wish I could emulate (well I could I guess, but I'm necessarily so well organized at present , so hence the admiration).
    Trees don't grow on money

I've always enjoyed you being here awakenedsoul. But I understand why you feel you need to go. I wish you the very best.
    ((((hugs))))

Thread Information