Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good bye part 2

Hi Spartana,
    Glad you will be in touch. When you get a chance, I'd like to hear about your tablet. I'm looking at them also. Are you getting used to writing on it?
    rose

Have lots of fun!!! When your back you'll have to fill us in about all of your travels!

Have a blast Spartana (know you will)!!! Can't wait to hear the stories when you get back.
    "Back when I was a young boy all my aunts and uncles would poke me in the ribs at weddings saying your next! Your next! They stopped doing all that crap when I started doing it to them... at funerals!"

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Hi Spartana,
    Glad you will be in touch. When you get a chance, I'd like to hear about your tablet. I'm looking at them also. Are you getting used to writing on it?
    rose
    I've always love reading about your travels, Spartana. And I was also thinking of asking about your tablet! I'm in need of a technology upgrade.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Hi Spartana,
    rose
    I got an inexpensive 7 inch Polaroid tablet at Big Lots for $79. Front and rear cameras, video, Android 4.2 works fine for me but not like a laptop. Still haven't figured out everything on it but getting there. In my truck with the Barkinator in front of a Mickey D's now and on their free Wi-Fi so figured out that much. Next will be using the camera, apps, downloading stuff, and getting better at typing. Lots of errors :-)

Thanks for sharing the info on your new tablet. I've seen that one at Big Lots. Again, safe travels!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Wow. If you are figuring out your tablet, I guess I'll have to actually start figuring out mine. Seems that it should be useful, but I keep being frustrated. Looking forward to your updates. This is an area where I hope to have the tablet shine, traveling and staying in touch.
    Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!
    formerly known as Paula P

So if yous is anywhere near purty Southern Oregon, stop on by. Butcher Hollar is all set up for you. We got varmints on the spit, white lightning in the ol jam jars, and I done tole Dub and Lil' Olin all about cha and theys a puttin on there best overalls for yer arrival.

Woo Hoo! Pics and a write up, please!
    Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!
    formerly known as Paula P

Quote Originally Posted by Simplygib View Post
    So if yous is anywhere near purty Southern Oregon, stop on by. Butcher Hollar is all set up for you. We got varmints on the spit, white lightning in the ol jam jars, and I done tole Dub and Lil' Olin all about cha and theys a puttin on there best overalls for yer arrival.
    Dang nabbit - I'm still tootling around in California but you sure do paint a purty pitcher. But you best include Little-Jimmy-Joe-Bob and his Brother/Pa Big Joe-Jimmy-Bob too if you want to get the likes of me up there. I'll have to don my best "going to Sunday church" Daisy Dukes and have Bubba take out a few more of my teeth for-in I comes up thar. But spif up Lil Olin to look like George Clooney In "Brother where for art thou' and I'll hitch the mules to the tractor and be right thar!!
    Last edited by Spartana; 5-18-13 at 3:32pm.

Thread Information