Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Financial Update, 1st Qtr 2013

Alan, how do you donate when you use the site button? If I want to use PayPal is there anything I am supported to put in the comments? For some reason I remember this being an issue in the past...

Thank you!

Christine

Quote Originally Posted by Tussiemussies View Post
    Alan, how do you donate when you use the site button? If I want to use PayPal is there anything I am supported to put in the comments? For some reason I remember this being an issue in the past...

Thank you!

Christine
    I just made a donation today with Paypal so this is fresh in my mind. There is a comment box that pops up right before you actually make a donation. In your comment say something like "for the SL forums."

Quote Originally Posted by iris lily View Post
    I just made a donation today with Paypal so this is fresh in my mind. There is a comment box that pops up right before you actually make a donation. In your comment say something like "for the SL forums."

Thanks iris!

I forgot to note the SLF part the first time I donated and "they" (someone at New Road Map) had to get back to me to verify what I meant to do. So, yeah, just toss in a note about Simple Living and that will work.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Tussiemussies View Post

Thank you!

Christine
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lily View Post
    ...There is a comment box that pops up right before you actually make a donation. In your comment say something like "for the SL forums."
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    So, yeah, just toss in a note about Simple Living and that will work.
    Yep....What they said.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Mrs-M
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    I forgot to note the SLF part the first time I donated and "they" (someone at New Road Map) had to get back to me to verify what I meant to do. So, yeah, just toss in a note about Simple Living and that will work.
    Not my experience. I made it perfectly clear as to where my monies were to go, yet when I received a thank you/confirmation letter back, it clearly stated that my donation went to the NRF.

Thanks for the reminder. You may want to post the address again for those of us who like to mail in donations.

Just for the record (but I'm sure you all already get this)... Of course the donations clearly go to New Road Map Foundation (NRM), as we host the site. Donations are directed toward whichever program of NRM is indicated, whether the Financial Integrity Program, or SLF. If no indication, we try to follow-up with anyone, if we can reach them via email, to get clarification. All Mrs-M's donations went toward SLF.

Address to mail in donations:

Thanks for that suggestion (and the donation) Spartana!
    Address to mail in donations:
    New Road Map Foundation
    PO Box 1363
    Langley, WA 98260
    Checks are very welcome! (Though more labor-intensive on this end, but Paypal doesn't cut into the amount with their fees.)

I just wrote a check and will get it into the mail this week. Makes sense to avoid the PayPal fees; thanks for the suggestion Rozie.

Thread Information