Thanks for all the suggestions, both here and privately -- very helpful!

Today felt like the universe had totally shifted or something. The funky fog lifted and I had an AWESOME productive day today. I think there were several key factors:

1) I had a good run yesterday. Amazing how much that helps me -- really boosts my endorphins or something, and also helps me sleep more soundly. I had forgotten, actually, how different I feel when I've been working out. Had another great run just now, too.

2) Eating healthy foods and taking my vitamins. I did have some potatoes at dinner, which was more carbs than I probably should have, but I'm going to try not to obsess too much about that and just do my best to eat more protein and veggies while keeping an eye on how the starches I do eat affect me in terms of cravings

3) Went back to caffinated coffee this morning. Wow. Totally different in terms of energy level. I only have one cup before work, then green tea when I get to work, but I totally lost that morning slump I had been in the past few weeks. I had switched to decaf when I was experimenting with Atkins a couple months ago, and liked that I wasn't jittery, but really the only time I get jitters from my morning coffee is when I have 2-3 cups of it, and that's only on the weekends. So for weekdays I'll go back to regular coffee, and I'll use the decaf if I want to have second or third cups on the weekend.

4) Some stuff that I had been waiting on to resolve at work got resolved which meant there was a whole bunch of backed up, anxiety provoking work that I could plow through today. I had an AMAZINGLY productive day and am feeling much better about where things stand workwise.

Great end to the week, which was much needed.

Thankfully an event I had planned to go to but wasn't very thrilled about has been cancelled, so my weekend won't be as stressful as I was anticipating, either.