Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vacation recommendations? parks/cabins-MN, WI, ND, SD

I subscribed to your blog and look forward to reading about it!
    Kelli

My gluten free blog: Twin Cities Gluten Free
    Our house remodel blog: Our Fair Abode

For those of you interested in pictures I added an album to my profile here. Let me know if you can't see them. I'll also incorporate some with more of an attached story into my blog when I get that done.

Beautiful. Looks like another spot just got added to my "visit someday" list.
    Kelli

For those interested, I just posted Parts 1 and 2 of my vacation journal on my blog. It's mostly about the western part of South Dakota, but there is a little bit of Wyoming and North Dakota in there as well. I comment on everything we saw, and list things we didn't have time to see. The whole story is quite long, so I will put it up in sections. I'll try to add a new one every second day or so.

So far you made me smile about the hills and interested in hearing about Winnepeg. My mother was born there, but grew up in Halifax.

Quote Originally Posted by nswef View Post
    So far you made me smile about the hills and interested in hearing about Winnepeg. My mother was born there, but grew up in Halifax.
    That's a new blog topic to add to my list. I never thought anyone would want to hear about Winnipeg. We do have a lot of great things going for us, especially in the summer. I'll take some more pictures while I'm around town and try to do some related posts. Thanks for the suggestion.

You can be the Rick Steves of Manitoba! Bring summer tourists to the Prairie.

I have thought about a trip to Winnipeg several times. It's only 8 hours from us, same as Chicago, and we could hit some far-flung state parks on the way in order to add the stamps to our MN State Parks passport. It would be fun to go for the music festival but I don't do crowds, so I might die if we did that (die while having fun , that didn't quite come out right.)
    Kelli

Oh, I'd love to hear more about Winnipeg too. I am always trying to come up with ideas for places we can drive for vacation.

Thread Information