Thread: John Kerry's right eye?

John Kerry's right eye?

Anyone notice that John Kerry's right eye seems almost closed? I wonder if he had a small stroke, or maybe mild Bell's Palsy? Some are speculating that he's had some plastic surgery.
    I hope it isn't serious. whatever it is. He just seems alot older fairly quickly. (but I feel that way about myself too!)

His eye is closed when he's lying. Sorry ...
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    His eye is closed when he's lying. Sorry ...
    Ha. Ha.

Ya, that's a wink.

Maybe Botox gone awry?

It's not just his eye, his entire face has changed. It looks like his jaw and chin have have been altered as well as his eyes.

I'd guess he's had some rather extensive plastic surgery, although I read comments on a liberal blog that he looks exactly the same but Fox News has been digitally altering his image.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Maybe Botox gone awry?
    well since I'm on the subject, and lying eyes did happen to crack me up (i mean good heavens kerry, the man who tried with all the incompetence in the world to argue for a pointless war - would be funny if it wasn't almost tragic) Sing it: you can't hide your lying eye ....

I've had the thought that politicians could deliberately get botox to avoid smiling, that's usually considered a complication not the intended effect, but if I lied as much as they do, a smile might run across my face (well I'm pulling another fast one ... these people will believe anything - got to pretend to be the serious statesperson). Yea I'd probably need botox.
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information