Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever had an accurate reading?

Ever had an accurate reading?

Has anyone ever had a reading with a medium, astrologer, psychic, etc. where you felt they were pretty accurate?
    I just came from a reading where I felt this woman was spot on. I'm still pondering the whole thing. I've had 2 or 3 in my lifetime, and she definitely was the closest by far. Will also be interesting to see if what she said about the next year actually happens.

Several times.

I had my astrological chart done decades ago. As the years went by it became even clearer that it was dead accurate.

An astrological chart predicted that my mother would lose her home, her health and her husband and she did--all in one year.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Yes, indeed. I had a written reading from a Vedic astrologer in India and it was extremely accurate...more than 25 yeear after I got it, there are still things coming true that he predicted would be happening in my life, even at this age. I've had other readings that were total rubbish, and plenty of "pretty good" ones.

I'm a total skeptic, but also curious and I do try to be open minded. No, really! I've never had any kind of reading myself, but a few close friends put a lot of stock in them. Most predictions that have been relayed to me in conversations are general enough that it would be hard to miss. One friend is excited because she is going to be "blessed with grandchildren in the next year". Great, I hope its true, but she has 4 kids in their 20s and early 30s who are all married and none have kids. It doesn't seem like a real psychic stretch to think someone is going to break the ice. How can you tell if someone is really in tune to the universe rather than just throwing darts and reading fortune cookies?
    "Back when I was a young boy all my aunts and uncles would poke me in the ribs at weddings saying your next! Your next! They stopped doing all that crap when I started doing it to them... at funerals!"

Yes, many times I usually go to one in New Hope, PA and he has been spot on for about ten years now. All he asks for is your birthday...no name, nothing. He also keeps talking instead of waiting for me to respond to anything...he saves the questions for the end.

I contacted a medium or whatever is the proper term a few years ago for a reading of the standard items..health, money, and romance. The woman was recommended by a friend and done over the phone. It was not inexpensive and she sent me a tape of the conversation.

During the reading she fell into some sort of trance or mediumship where her voice changed and she answered questions. She had some uncanny insights into a few things in my personal life, but as far as accurately predicting any event in the future I don't think she got anything right other than very general things. It was sort of fun, but I don't think I would ever pay good money to do it again.
    "what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver

i did a soul clearing in Carefree, AZ and was highly impressed with the insights it gave me. I had a psychic reading at a resort in The catskills and felt he, too, knew a lot he should not have been able to discern from my demeanor. I think there is something there. Not sure about predicting the future, but more about insights into one's psyche. My dad had his astrological signs done by a friend and she said it was all wrong. They got his birth certificat and it turns out he was born a day later than he thought...she did the reading with the new birthday and it was spot on! Made me think there was definitely something to it.

The accuracy of my chart was more about character and innate characteristics and only "predicted" anything insofar as those innate characteristics influence what I do.

Thread Information