Thread: Spirulina - the best superfood known to man?

Spirulina - the best superfood known to man?

Hey all, I'm wondering who here has supplemented with spirulina and what your results were?

I recently heard about Spirulina just browsing online. I saw all of the numerous benefits that it provides. It's honestly incredible how many positive effects it can have in so many different areas of your body/ mind. I won't list all of the benefits here, as you can just go on Amazon and check out the reviews for yourself.

But my personal experience so far has been amazing. I purchased the Pure Hawaiin Spirulina in tablet form about a month ago. I heard the powder was gross tasting from users, so tablets would be easy.

My results:

Boosted energy levels for sure. Normally after my big lunch I feel lazy and usually nap for about 30 min. But the first day I got the Spirulina I took 1 serving with my lunch. About 20 minutes later and just finishing up my lunch, I no longer felt groggy and tired. I felt great! And it lasted the entire day for the most part. I thought maybe I was just 'feeling it' that day, but I did the same the day after and after that... and got the same results. Great lasting energy all day.

Clearer skin. My skin has cleared up substantially. I no longer have dry skin either.

My nails and hair grow faster, meaning my body is pushing out toxins much faster.

Weight loss. Now I do have a fast metabolism and workout. I don't want to lose weight, but I do end up losing some when taking Spirulina. However it's a good thing, because the weight that I lose is most likely the toxic sludge in my system that's been hanging out for awhile.

Calmness. I don't get anxious very often, but I do sometimes. I've noticed however I'm much calmer and in a relaxed (at ease) state. If problems occur, I'm able to deal with them in a much easier manner.

Clearer minded and overall healthier. I just feel a lot better when taking Spirulina.

So all in all, Spirulina is definitely worth checking out. Plus it's not too expensive. I just thought I'd share my results with you all and hopefully inspired some to try it out for yourselves.

Have a good rest of the weekend!
    My health and fitness blog: http://muscleexpand.com

“The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.”

I used to buy Spirulina at the local health food store back in the 70's. Took it for several weeks and I never felt any different or saw any benefits from taking it.....

Hey Yarrow, not sure, but the formula's/ quality might have changed sinced then. I'd give it another shot, and if if your really don't notice any benefitrs then you can always return it.
    My health and fitness blog: http://muscleexpand.com

“The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.”

Thread Information