Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Financials 2013

Forum Financials 2013

During today's NRM Board Meeting members were provided the year end financial documents. The forum's numbers for 2013 are as follows:

• Donations: $890*
    • Bank&Biz Fees: 25
    • Web & Internet: 955**
    • Total Expense: 980

* The $890 figure may be a bit low due to some donations made through Paypal not including distribution instructions. Those made by people known to be forum members were applied to the forum.

**Web and Internet fees were adversely affected by last year's hacker attempts which ate up several hundred dollars of fees from our web host.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thanks for the update Alan. I just hit the donate button and added my donation.

Ditto, and I just did likewise.

Please remember to put in the mailing address for us Luddites who like to write checks (insert image of moths flying out of a dusty old coin purse!).

Quote Originally Posted by Spartana View Post
    Please remember to put in the mailing address for us Luddites who like to write checks (insert image of moths flying out of a dusty old coin purse!).
    Yes, if someone could post the mailing address, that would be great -- I looked but couldn't find it. I can send checks directly from my on-line account and then there are no Paypal fees extracted.
    "Seek out habits that help you overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite." Seth Godin

Mailing Address:

New Road Map Foundation
    PO Box 1363
    Langley, WA 98260
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Can we make stickies for the address and similar stuff that keeps coming up that members will want to know. I will mail a cheque as well.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Can we make stickies for the address and similar stuff that keeps coming up that members will want to know. I will mail a cheque as well.
    +1
    The brain is wider than the sky. -- Emily Dickinson

Just for info. It seems that one cannot easily pay by cheque from outside the US unless one draws on a US bank account. I ended up renewing my Paypal account to donate. I assume that this will trigger a cost to NRM unfortunately. Is that cost assumed as part of the administrative expenses?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Is that cost assumed as part of the administrative expenses?
    Yes, it's a cost of doing business.

Thread Information