Thread: Funny bug when register

Funny bug when register

Hi guys,

I'm new here so take it easy

While registration I found a little "bug". One of the security questions is "Which month has twenty eight days?". Answer on this is "February" but in fact, every month has twenty eight days

So it would be great to involve also this possible answer on this question or to remove this question.

What do you think?

Greetings,
    Mate
    Amazing videos on Klipland.

Hmmm........ First of all, Welcome!
    Next......maybe they should pose the question as "Which month has ONLY twenty eight days?"?

Funny!
    Welcome!!
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by mate View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm new here so take it easy

While registration I found a little "bug". One of the security questions is "Which month has twenty eight days?". Answer on this is "February" but in fact, every month has twenty eight days

So it would be great to involve also this possible answer on this question or to remove this question.

What do you think?

Greetings,
    Mate
    Welcome aboard Mate.

I think that since the question you reference has been in place for over 3 years and this is the first public reference to it from roughly 2000 members, it's probably not an issue.

By the way, the questions and other human input areas of the registration process are designed to thwart bots which roam the net attempting to set up spam accounts. They've reduced the spam registration attempts requiring administrator intervention from several hundred per day to a managable dozen or so per day.

I'm glad you successfully made it through the maze.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thanks everyone for positive feedback and welcome! I appriciate it and I will do my best to share some interesting things with you

Hi there!
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

So, aside from the fact that you enjoy word games, what else should we know about you?

Welcome!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by mate View Post
    Thanks everyone for positive feedback and welcome! I appriciate it and I will do my best to share some interesting things with you
    I'm sure we'll all appreciate your sharing as well, except perhaps for the "Best Video Clips" commercial site linked in your tagline. As a community, we encourage our members to share their journey through their personal sites or non-commercial sites which have inspired them. Your "Best Video Clips" link seems more like an attempt to promote a commercial site rather than sharing your journey.

Please consider amending.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Alan, I changed that and made it smaller so it won't be disruptive. This site is mine and I just though it would be great to have a link on it in signature. If this is not allowed, then I will delete this in no time!
    In fact I'm proud on this website because I invested so much time and it became a part of my "journey"

Thread Information