Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallest Space Lived in Happily

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I last taught last year. Nothing on the horizon. I still do a little consulting when available.
    When time allows and if interested, I know that online/virtual tutoring is growing. That might be something to look into - when ready.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Razz, this thread has been helpful to prioritize in addition to talking to my friends and family. Happy, thanks for the tip. Until I get moved and settled I won’t pursue anything. It’s funny how everyone’s perspectives are different. Some of my friends think downtown is dangerous to walk around at night (it’s not). There’s homeless people basically. But wouldn’t think twice about living in a non secure condo.

2 condos where I want to be in my price range are for sale. My husband’s mortgage guy is so slammed because they have the best rates can’t open escrow for 5-8 days so I cannot make a offer. With his closing taking 60 days sellers probably wouldn’t accept my offer anyways with a closing date that far off. Our market is the hottest I have ever seen in 24 years. It’s a bummer.

Looking at 5 condos today. Very excited! I will report back. Talked to my ex’s mortgage broker and worst case scenario we close 3/8 but may happen within 2-3 weeks because we don’t need appraisal or inspections. That speeds stuff up. I really see myself in the beautiful, fancy condo on the 11th floor with the view).

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Looking at 5 condos today. Very excited! I will report back. Talked to my ex’s mortgage broker and worst case scenario we close 3/8 but may happen within 2-3 weeks because we don’t need appraisal or inspections. That speeds stuff up. I really see myself in the beautiful, fancy condo on the 11th floor with the view).
    Fingers crossed it all works out for you, TT!!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Good luck, TT! Hope things go quickly and smoothly!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Looking forward to seeing you happily settled in the condo you choose.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Being 11 up is very high! That will be fun.

The city views and lights will be beautiful. Two more in that building are up for sale that are more money, not as nice and smaller than my favorite. Considering the other 2 have been on the market for a month in a super hot market I think they are crazy.

So made a offer on the bigger condo that was 250. The realtor said to offer 240 because of time on market and competition. I will know by 3 tomorrow. It’s just as nice as the pictures. The balconies are small. The views are great and the city lights will be awesome. A friend of mine went with me. I am super excited.

Thread Information