Page 559 of 601 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Perhaps, oh, I don't know, because we use the metric system generally in science and medicine? Even here in the USA(*)?

You don't even know what you don't know, do you?

(*) Look, here's a random screenshot from one of our local protocols, here in the USA...

You obviously have never looked at a medical chart or medical record where a person's weight is listed in POUNDS in the good old USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    You obviously have never looked at a medical chart or medical record where a person's weight is listed in POUNDS in the good old USA.
    Wow. Where do you make this stuff up? I assure you, we use the metric system here in our medical protocols. And I've seen, well, probably a lot of records...

(And yes, there are times English units sneak in, in descriptive material, but metric is used for anything of importance...)

Wow. Where do you make this stuff up? I assure you, we use the metric system here in our medical protocols. And I've seen, well, probably a lot of records...

(And yes, there are times English units sneak in, in descriptive material, but metric is used for anything of importance...)
    My physician uses lbs for my medical record. Dr. NOW on the TV show “my 600 pound life “has a scale that measures in pounds. They talk about pounds in weight loss, The primary reason why those patients are under his care.That is not important?

At least it’s not “stones” Because I am lost when the English based TV shows talk in stones.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    My physician uses lbs for my medical record. Dr. NOW on the TV show “my 600 pound life “has a scale that measures in pounds. They talk about pounds in weight loss, The primary reason why those patients are under his care.That is not important?

At least it’s not “stones” Because I am lost when the English based TV shows talk in stones.
    When your doctor is calculating dosages, does he use pounds and teaspoons? When he looks at your chart with your self-reported weight, or the weight off the pounds-calibrated scale, and calculates a dosage for a medicine, does he convert to kg before he bothers to write it down?

Are people using SI units in medical practice from Russia or China, as our resident Q-Anon expert asserts?

Good gosh.

Yppej
    When your doctor is calculating dosages, does he use pounds and teaspoons? When he looks at your chart with your self-reported weight, or the weight off the pounds-calibrated scale, and calculates a dosage for a medicine, does he convert to kg before he bothers to write it down?

Are people using SI units in medical practice from Russia or China, as our resident Q-Anon expert asserts?

Good gosh.
    Why are you assuming the doctor is a he?

Bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Why are you assuming the doctor is a he?

Bigot.
    Touché. My physician is actually a she.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Touché. My physician is actually a she.
    As is mine. Guess I'm a bigot then. Well played. Enjoy.

Excellent job letting Q-Anon disrupt and derail useful information.

A lot of my goat meds are dosed in mg/kg - which has made me very careful about math because my weight tape is in pounds (I learned a cc is a cubic centimeter is also a ml!) fun fact though - the ivermectin label is conveniently in pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    A lot of my goat meds are dosed in mg/kg - which has made me very careful about math because my weight tape is in pounds (I learned a cc is a cubic centimeter is also a ml!) fun fact though - the ivermectin label is conveniently in pounds.
    Remember in 1999 when we lost the Mars Climate Orbiter because of an English/Metric conversion issue? $125 million of your tax dollars, flush.

Remember in 1999 when we lost the Mars Climate Orbiter because of an English/Metric conversion issue? $125 million of your tax dollars, CRAsh.
    Fixed it for you.

I wonder what we know about the crash site and things like the power source for it (nuclear), and if the radiation is spreading more due to the thin atmosphere.

Thread Information