Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you reading - 2022?

I remember Jennifer Boylan from TV appearances shortly after she transitioned. I think there was some minor conflict with her wife (gee, d'ya think?) at the time. I found her engaging and believable as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I remember Jennifer Boylan from TV appearances shortly after she transitioned. I think there was some minor conflict with her wife (gee, d'ya think?) at the time. I found her engaging and believable as a woman.
    She’s been with the wife for a good 20 years, so that’s something.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    She’s been with the wife for a good 20 years, so that’s something.
    I'm happy to hear that. They both seemed like nice people.

I think it was the under age thing- which seemed odd because most kids in their senior year are 18 by May.
    that's probably how they do things now, I graduated high school at 17, and skipped no grades.
    Trees don't grow on money

Yeah--I was 17, too. Summer birthday.

I was 16 with no skipped grades. Began 1st grade in a two room country school when I was 4.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I'm happy to hear that. They both seemed like nice people.
    I should say she’s been with the wife a good 20 years since transitioning, so they’ve been together a long time. Yeah they weathered that storm which had to be disruptive. And then when their son decided he was really a female person, that was more stuff.

I should say she’s been with the wife a good 20 years since transitioning, so they’ve been together a long time. Yeah they weathered that storm which had to be disruptive. And then when their son decided he was really a female person, that was more stuff.
    One wonders if there is some kind of genetic or epigenetic tendency involved here--not to mention what's driving the current trans phenomenon.

One wonders if there is some kind of genetic or epigenetic tendency involved here--not to mention what's driving the current trans phenomenon.
    Jennifer mentions studies that links of the drug DES to trans/feminized men. Her mother took DES. That would not explain her son transitioning. The son also said he did not feel like a female person until he was well into his 20s. Jennifer, on the other hand, always felt that she was female.

Jennifer mentions studies that links of the drug DES to trans/feminized men. Her mother took DES. That would not explain her son transitioning. The son also said he did not feel like a female person until he was well into his 20s. Jennifer, on the other hand, always felt that she was female.
    yesterday I watched a YouTube video discussion with Blair White and Buck Angel. They are trans people who are not on board with current trans activism ideology. Buck Angel has been a trans man for more than 30 years and has a lot to say about testosterone, medical transition, and what a hard road that is. He feels current trans activist rhetoric plays that down. He relates how testosterone caused his uterus and vagina to fuse, trapping bio waste. Made him sick with septis and he nearly died.

As for Blair, I just love her. Love that girl!

Thread Information