Page 163 of 422 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4212

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

We had a few hundreds acres for those dogs ... ok here’s another idea. How about flushing the poop? Humans are meat eaters and flushing works for our poo ...

When I had only two small (12#) dogs, I could bury their little turds around the fruit trees. My Border Collie (40#) is a different story. DH made a sort of doggie septic system but I worry about it poisoning the water or something.

I've tried different dog foods but there still seems to be a lot of residue.
    I wasn't considering putting her on a vegetarian diet!
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    We had a few hundreds acres for those dogs ... ok here’s another idea. How about flushing the poop? Humans are meat eaters and flushing works for our poo ...
    Yeah, no. I am not going to follow them around with toilet paper. You can, however. i invite you tare come here and pick up after them daily.

I am not the one concerned about use of plastic bags. All of the plastic bags
    I get at the grocery store get at least one reuse but yes, it is true that they end up in the landfill.

Cat poo, not even remotely possible to flush, not when covered with all of that clay cat litter.

They have those septic disposals you can bury for dogs. Doggie Dooley is one.

We have 28 acres. When the kids bring their dogs, I have them use a small shovel and a plastic bucket to relocate poop to abrushy area in the woods. I figure the coyotes and raccoons poop in the woods already...

the cat mostly manages his own his own business outside, but for his emergency indoor needs, we use scoopable litter and also toss in the woods- the box needs to be cleaned only every few months.

I love chicken lady’s system. But yes, she does have several acres at her disposal.

I loathe the thought of all that pet poop encased in plastic buried away for some future civilization to discover. Ugh.

Pet septic systems - great idea.

Hubby and I went on vacation with the dogs, and then I flew home and he and dogs stayed another week. For the first time ever, I bought poop bags....it was a big deal for me! A few sat in my cart on Amazon until I knew which "filler" I was going to buy to achieve free shipping. The ones I got are made of cornstarch and break down quickly. Hubby is a fan of scoop and fling - can't do that in public places.

DS is getting married this weekend. Besides having a social phobia and having chronic pain, I sweat more than anyone else I know. Well, after a run of beautiful perfect, cool weather, it's supposed to be in the upper 80s for the wedding. Why? What does the universe have against me??? What did I do wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    DS is getting married this weekend. Besides having a social phobia and having chronic pain, I sweat more than anyone else I know. Well, after a run of beautiful perfect, cool weather, it's supposed to be in the upper 80s for the wedding. Why? What does the universe have against me??? What did I do wrong???
    Scheduled a wedding in May?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    I wonder if these wipes really help or not. https://www.amazon.com/Kleinerts-Bod...ds=sweat+block. I know that just the thought of being in a sweaty situation can in itself create more sweat. I've got one son that struggles with it and he hates sweat stains around the collar and under the arms on his dress shirts.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Thread Information