Thread: China's president, chocolate cake, and missle launches

China's president, chocolate cake, and missle launches

Oh man........I couldn't believe this. Well, yes I could. Trump is consistent.
    Have any of you seen the part of his interview with Maria Bartiromo where she was asking him questions about his meeting with the president of China, and he says something like "We were having the most beautiful big piece of chocolate cake you've ever seen and then I told him that we had just launched missles to Iraq". Ms. Bartiromo said "You mean Syria?" and he said "Yes, Syria".

O.M.G.

He acts like a 3 year old. He understands as much nuance of how the world works as a 3 year old. He has tantrums like a 3 year old. He is "all about me" like a 3 year old is.

I thought it was pretty strange - it was like his whole motivation for the bombing was he needed to do something "cool" in front of Xi, and he worked out this whole thing to do at dessert and he was so proud how well it came out. And what he was bombing and why he was bombing and what he expected from the missile attack beyond being able to mention it at dessert was irrelevant.

The whole thing makes me sick. I am so disgusted that this pig is in office. Much of what he says makes no sense and he has no clue about how to do his job. Every time he opens his mouth I cringe. Good job making us look like idiots to the world. I hope the people that voted for him are happy. By the time he takes away their healthcare they will regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    The whole thing makes me sick. I am so disgusted that this pig is in office. Much of what he says makes no sense and he has no clue about how to do his job. Every time he opens his mouth I cringe. Good job making us look like idiots to the world. I hope the people that voted for him are happy. By the time he takes away their healthcare they will regret it.
    The funny thing is Trump has either ignored, reversed himself, or has been unable to implement a number of things he's campaigned on - outside of the whole Russian thing. But a core of supporters are still quite enamored of him. Which makes me wonder what it is they think he's getting right for them.

He's gutted the State Department and the EPA, enabled funding cuts for Planned Parenthood through Title 10, eviscerated safety and health regulations in a number of industries including banking and agriculture, allowing previously banned pesticides, and he's working on starting wars with Syria, Afghanistan, and North Korea, among other outrages. All while being an active Russian agent, drumming up business for his hotels and golf courses, and tweeting into the wee hours of the night. Never let it be said that he's a slacker.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    He's gutted the State Department and the EPA, enabled funding cuts for Planned Parenthood through Title 10, eviscerated safety and health regulations in a number of industries including banking and agriculture, allowing previously banned pesticides, and he's working on starting wars with Syria, Afghanistan, and North Korea, among other outrages. All while being an active Russian agent, drumming up business for his hotels and golf courses, and tweeting into the wee hours of the night. Never let it be said that he's a slacker.
    Yeah, but man was that chocolate cake good!! What a dangerous idiot.

Thread Information