Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June Shannon Transformation

Smile June Shannon Transformation

I was never into the Honey Boo Boo show but did see how her mother lost massive amounts of weight and had a lot of plastic surgery. She now looks like a different person!

I am absolutely convinced that the best thing you can do is take a battle ax to your television sets -- every one of them.

I only have one tiny one but I have to say that I don't bash other people about what they write - so stop bashing and bullying me. Sometimes I have to sort through numerous threads made by you and others that don't interest me but I don't tell them to stop whatever interests them.

Really, several of you are acting like schoolyard bullies. Time for you to grow up and stop badgering me! I am surprised that the moderators permit this type of bullying.

What I said was within limits as far as I know. It was a sincere, though outlandishly phrased, suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraliteAngler View Post
    What I said was within limits as far as I know. It was a sincere, though outlandishly phrased, suggestion.

I wonder what would happen if I started making such rude comments to someone here about what they write? Telling someone to bash a possession in their home is a form of hostility IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 19Sandy View Post
    I wonder what would happen if I started making such rude comments to someone here about what they write? Telling someone to bash a possession in their home is a form of hostility IMO.
    If I get reprimanded by moderators I will delete my previous comments. If I said: "Crumple up your unnecessary plastic bags and throw them in the trash" would you be equally as upset that I suggested something similar for your TVs?

I was figuring June as in the month, and transformation had to do with completing a task, such as decluttering. I was trying to figure out what Shannon was.
    Sorry, no idea who this is.

UL, I am sure there were others thinking the same thing but it perhaps was not the most tactfully said. TV is an entertainment choice and is available where there might not be other choices. The same info is on Yahoo and on the "news". Just ignore those posts you are not interested in and this works both ways.

I honestly share UL's frustration. Sandy, you can call me a bully if you need to, but I truly wish you would have some introspection into your obsession with TV shows. It seems out of place here, on a simple living forum to be so dependent on TV shows and celebrity news. Surely there are other sites that might satisfy you more, in sharing your TV interests.

There are a lot of people on here who would just overlook your constant "Intertainment Tonight" posts, but you have to appreciate that it is fairly inappropriate on this type of simple living forum. Wouldn't you rather find a site that supports your interests?
    And you do seem stuck on the bully theme for some reason.

Several of us have mentioned to you that perhaps there is a healthier hobby to have. At one point you said that you would try, but within a few days you were back to the TV again.
    Can you allow yourself to not be so defensive and take a good look at the situation? It's probably not the best thing for your mental health to spend so much time on various TV shows and celebrity news, and it does seem a bit inappropriate on this simple living site.

But if you're totally happy with your life in the TV reality show lane, then you might be happier on a different type of site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19Sandy View Post
    I believe in the forum, you will find lots of posts about things like saving money, etc. Being hostile to the consumerism lifestyle, seems quite apt.

Thread Information