Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the vaccine??

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Trump could have done much more to encourage his followers to get the vaccine. The only good thing that came out of this whole debacle is that he is out before he could do more damage to our country. No other president has been a enemy and traitor to our country. I am still hoping he is charged and convicted of his crimes. Don’t bother to ask what crimes because if you don’t know then there’s no point in discussing.
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Too little too late. trump's legacy will be the number of people he killed with his lunacy of not listening to science or wearing a mask.
    Not to mention the insurrection he fomented that killed and wounded many.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I've never owned hand sanitizer before and never felt a need. I use dish detergent or hand soap for counters which is both a detergent and sanitizer and don't buy meat. Something to think about. Maybe not a bad idea to keep a bottle around for next cold and flu season?
    I'll be it would be good for removing ink stains from clothing, since it has such a high alcohol content.

I don't bother with hand sanitizer in the house, I use boring old soap+water.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Ditto. I keep a small container in my car. I use it after opening my door before stepping in.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Me too. If I'm out and about walking places I'll carry a portable sized sanitizer with me, and I keep a bottle in the door pocket of the car to use when I get back in after being somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Me too. If I'm out and about walking places I'll carry a portable sized sanitizer with me, and I keep a bottle in the door pocket of the car to use when I get back in after being somewhere.
    Yes, we have hand sanitizers in the cars dor when we are out and about, but when we hit the front door we wash hands with soap and water.

Reminds me of something that will be nice with our finished Hermann house – when we hit the front door we will have two bathrooms on the same floor, the main floor, that we both run to separately! It is common for us to get back from an outing and we both have to use the bathroom so someone is always having to run upstairs.

I have hand sanitizer in the car too and have used it after being anywhere in a public place, like shopping. Once a person is fully protected after the second shot, I'm not seeing any need for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I have hand sanitizer in the car too and have used it after being anywhere in a public place, like shopping. Once a person is fully protected after the second shot, I'm not seeing any need for that.
    Well, setting aside Covid, frequent and proper handwashing really helps prevent all sorts of other Unpleasant Things. Colds, flus, melted ice cream on pants, that sort of stuff.

Two Relevant MarketWatch Articles:

‘It’s not just about what’s on that card’: Don’t post your COVID-19 vaccination card on social media — here’s why
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/it...hy-11617284498

Don’t laminate your COVID vaccination card before doing these 5 things
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/do...more_headlines

Thread Information