Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 43%! 43%! 43%!

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

43%! 43%! 43%!

A neighbor on my Block Watch Phone Tree just called me with wonderful news! Apparently there is a story on yahoo.com news to the effect that 43% of Americans want Impeachment Proceedings to begin STAT for Donald Trump. I had to post this joyous news here before calling my designated phone tree neighbor with the news.....I have hope that the Impeachment Neighborhood Block Party will not be that far off.....Just checked over my Impeachment Outfit, everything in good shape and unwrinkled......It's just a matter of time at this point is my gut instinct. Gotta be patient and let the wheels slowly turn.....Rob

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    A neighbor on my Block Watch Phone Tree just called me with wonderful news! Apparently there is a story on yahoo.com news to the effect that 43% of Americans want Impeachment Proceedings to begin STAT for Donald Trump. I had to post this joyous news here before calling my designated phone tree neighbor with the news.....I have hope that the Impeachment Neighborhood Block Party will not be that far off.....Just checked over my Impeachment Outfit, everything in good shape and unwrinkled......It's just a matter of time at this point is my gut instinct. Gotta be patient and let the wheels slowly turn.....Rob
    on what legal grounds? Will the Republicans start the process?

do you want Mike Pence to step up?

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    So I take it you will be invoking the Unpopularity Clause of the Constitution?

Do you have outfits for other memorable events such as Memorial Day or Independence Day celebrations? You know, July 4th is just around the corner.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

43%?

Wow.

That's roughly the same percentage of the US population that believes in astrology, according to the yearly NSF survey.

Wonder if there's any overlap between the sets?

Well, whatever the stats are and whatever the constitutional way to do it is, I hope he's thrown out before he destroys the U.S........to where we have no allies, no clean air, toxic earth, and millions and millions of extremely poor people with a handful of rich. This is a nightmare. Did you hear about his tweet last night that made no sense? He's a selfish idiot. Get him out of here before he ruins the nation.
    Oh........but then there's Pence. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Well, whatever the stats are and whatever the constitutional way to do it is, I hope he's thrown out before he destroys the U.S........to where we have no allies, no clean air, toxic earth, and millions and millions of extremely poor people with a handful of rich.
    One man cannot do all those things to the US, even if he is President.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    One man cannot do all those things to the US, even if he is President.
    True, but he's certainly trying his best.

It's not for lack of effort. I think it will take a long time to get rid of him unfortunately.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Well, whatever the stats are and whatever the constitutional way to do it is, I hope he's thrown out before he destroys the U.S........to where we have no allies, no clean air, toxic earth, and millions and millions of extremely poor people with a handful of rich. This is a nightmare. Did you hear about his tweet last night that made no sense? He's a selfish idiot. Get him out of here before he ruins the nation.
    Oh........but then there's Pence. Bummer.
    Your reasons are why many want him thrown our. However the US government is not court of personal opinion. I don't for one minute believe his budget cuts will be seriously considered by many lawmakwers. Or Trumpcare. A far more moderate version will swing the pendulum more towards the middle.

Unfortunately the slights he has he has given foreign governments threaten to undermine years of careful diplomacy. But as long as North
    Korea or Russia don't nuke us out of existence we will see better days.

I don't think anyone does not agree we need to get our immigration system reviewed and some changes made. Same for healthcare. And our welfare system. Taking action to reduce generational government dependency is not a bad thing. It is all in the process. I think the Trump budget process is a horrible way to do things. Yes, cut the budget, but figure out what can be done to lower healthcare costs, like letting Medicare negotiate for drug prices and getting the insurance companies with their multi million dollar CEO's out of the equation. Figure out how to get people back to work so that illegals will have no in entire to come here under the radar. make Americans great and independent again, with the safety net for children and those that really need it.

it is funny to watch how in recent times, everyone is suddenly a legal expert. Many questions about the legality of Bush the lesser with Middle East involvement, of Hillary and emails, of Obama ( I read numerous times he was shredding the constitution. If he was shame on the republicans for not stopping it.). And it continues to be a call from ordinary folk. Personally I did not like Trump from the start, did not vote for him, and would be happy if legal grounds were found to move him out of the Oval Office. But it has to be an ironclad constitutional reason. Not my wishful thinking.

Thread Information