Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Workplace Vaccine Mandate

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    So would you say that everyone who consistently responds to Yppej, talks about her in the 3rd person, calls her names and belittles her is also somewhere on the "special" spectrum?
    You were the one who said not to respond directly. Many have her on ignore but her constant refrain is hard to ignore. Her posts are copied. And, yeah, I think bae is a special person, albeit not in the manner in which you inferred.

Actually, I think the best course would have been for Biden to mandate employers require a weekly covid test for all employees which could then be discontinued upon an employee's vaccination. That would have provided a vaccine initiative to bypass the mandate rather than the other way around.
    May be cost prohibitive to do on a large scale weekly???

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I got caught up in a small cult revival of Robert E. Howard books in the seventies or maybe early eighties. He wrote pulp fiction and fantasy in the 1930's or so and was best know for the Conan the Barbarian series, although there were other fine stories like Pigeons from Hell, Worms of the Earth, and Marchers of Valhalla, some set in a fictional west or other imaginary locations and eras. I just did a quick review and he seems to have written stories about an Texas gunman in early 20th century Afghanistan, which I don't recall reading, but does stir the imagination.
    Francis Xavier Gordon, known to the locals as El Borak. As I recall, he spent a lot of time on the edge of cliffs with beautiful women in wispy clothing. You couldn’t get away with writing stuff like that today.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    You were the one who said not to respond directly. Many have her on ignore but her constant refrain is hard to ignore. Her posts are copied. And, yeah, I think bae is a special person, albeit not in the manner in which you inferred.
    I didn't infer anything, you posted the following:
    Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder:

Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
    Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
    Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
    Sense of entitlement. ...
    Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
    Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.

I asked if you thought people who engage in some of the activities listed in the last line of your description might be on the "Special" spectrum. I asked because I see a lot of that.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I remember enjoy reading The Boxcar Children, Nancy Drew, The Bobsey Twins ...

I didn't infer anything, you posted the following:

I asked if you thought people who engage in some of the activities listed in the last line of your description might be on the "Special" spectrum. I asked because I see a lot of that.[/COLOR]
    Supposedly, everyone has a bit of narcissism to some degree. But, those who continually beat a dead horse and refuse to abate even when many people complain truly have NPD.

Supposedly, everyone has a bit of narcissism to some degree. But, those who continually beat a dead horse and refuse to abate even when many people complain truly have NPD.
    It might help some of us if you and others would let us know if you're talking about a person or masks. Frankly I can't tell the difference.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Yppej
    John Lewis was arrested 24 times for asking for his rights. I am sure many in the South were tired of him doing so and complained. Did John Lewis suffer from NPD because he wasn't a people pleaser and wouldn't shut up?

It might help some of us if you and others would let us know if you're talking about a person or masks. Frankly I can't tell the difference.
    Huh? Obviously, a person...

Those who (yppej) continually beat a dead horse (mask issue) and refuse to abate even when many people complain about her (she) truly has NPD.

I hope this clears it up for you.

I believe happy and others have reiterated this again and again. Even asking the moderator to intervene.

I hope this clears it up for you.
    Yes, you've been very clear, I suppose it was me that wasn't. I guess I should have said that whether someone is going on and on about masks or if they're going on and on about the least favorite poster, it all looks the same to me.

Thread Information