Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyer's remorse about Trump?

Buyer's remorse about Trump?

Do you think there will come a point when the majority of Trump voters will regret their vote? When? What will it take?

The other choice was still Hillary, and Trump is defiantly entertaining. I try and watch CNN for a few minutes before I go to sleep. Just watching Anderson Cooper and his gang ranting and raving about all thing s Trump and Russia was worth the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    The other choice was still Hillary...
    There were other choices.

The other choice was still Hillary, and Trump is defiantly entertaining. I try and watch CNN for a few minutes before I go to sleep. Just watching Anderson Cooper and his gang ranting and raving about all thing s Trump and Russia was worth the vote.
    If I remember correctly... you are wealthy enough not to have to worry about healthcare?

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    If I remember correctly... you are wealthy enough not to have to worry about healthcare?
    I just got my new policy information. I'll be paying $1550 per month of after tax money. I quit working 10 years ago so I've paid quite a bit in insurance premiums. And I've still got 5 years to go till Medicare, And my wife is 4 years younger than me. The $1550 is for both of us.

Im not sure what that has to do with anything. I didn't see where Hillary was going to lower the cost of healthcare.

Every day, really hour, I think some of those have remorse by now. But really people never like to say they made a mistake, so I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    There were other choices.
    Not that had any chance of winning. The other choices just allowed you to say you voted for neither.

i would love a viable third party, or fourth. Maybe the Democrates and Republicans can both break up from the extreams.

Not that had any chance of winning. The other choices just allowed you to say you voted for neither.
    Sad way to vote, dmc...

Williamsmith
    No! You don't understand his base or you wouldn't even ask the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Sad way to vote, dmc...
    I thought you were not going to vote at all. I voted for who I wanted. No remorse here. My life is no different today than what it was 6 months ago.

Thread Information