Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Households

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I know! Really nice!
    IL, can we get some updated interior photos AND/OR a yard-in-progress photo?

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    IL, can we get some updated interior photos AND/OR a yard-in-progress photo?
    Well, we havent “decorated” ”because we obtained free or nrearly free furniture to get us by until we renovate the house.So, I dont have anything in this house to show that I am proud of, we really just tossed a few chairs and tables into the space.

But we ARE working hard on “deforestation” as I call it. Tons of dead and junk treesand annoying shrubs are coming out. I could post a photos of those soon.

Well, we havent “decorated” ”because we obtained free or nrearly free furniture to get us by until we renovate the house.So, I dont have anything in this house to show that I am proud of, we really just tossed a few chairs and tables into the space.

But we ARE working hard on “deforestation” as I call it. Tons of dead and junk treesand annoying shrubs are coming out. I could post a photos of those soon.
    That would be great!

TodaY at the grocery store
    I bought a sack of potatoes. As it turns out, they were unneeded. I was picturing the pantry in Hermann, not here at home.

#notmanagingtwohouseholdseffectively

TodaY at the grocery store
    I bought a sack of potatoes. As it turns out, they were unneeded. I was picturing the pantry in Hermann, not here at home.

#notmanagingtwohouseholdseffectively
    http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-...otato-recipes/ If you don't do vegan just toss in some bacon with each recipe.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Float On View Post
    http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-...otato-recipes/ If you don't do vegan just toss in some bacon with each recipe.
    Potatoes with tomatoes looks good. Fortunately,
    i am not a huge gan of bacon because it is full o’calories.

Potatoes with tomatoes looks good. Fortunately,
    i am not a huge gan of bacon because it is full o’calories.
    I think it's about 60 calories a rasher--toss with abandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Float On View Post
    Thanks for the link! I'll be over there, checking out all the recipes should someone need me.

We need more bedding. Good lord, used sheets are godawful expensive on ebay. I will have to go back to the thrifts to shop for them but
    i found sheets high there, too.
    I dont need matching sets!

I think we need about 4 flat queen sheets to flexibly cover futon, air matress, and backups.

We need more bedding. Good lord, used sheets are godawful expensive on ebay. I will have to go back to the thrifts to shop for them but
    i found sheets high there, too.
    I dont need matching sets!

I think we need about 4 flat queen sheets to flexibly cover futon, air matress, and backups.
    Can you sew a straight seam? Go get 6 yards of flannel. Fold in half and sew a 1" seam. Trim the top at the edge. Cut the selveges off the center seam. Press 1/2 Fold all the way around. Then fold in raw edge to 1/4" and press again. top stitch all the way around.

New flannel sheet.

This is cheaper by far; $13.29 https://www.target.com/s/queen+size+...ue=5va1y&Nao=0

Thread Information