Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Dead Pool

Trump Dead Pool

OK, who is he going to "fire" next?

And when?

Let the game begin!

from the other direction--last one standing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Trump just stated he is going to "fire" the Assistant Director of the FBI (I believe he said) who is retiring on Sunday....before he retires so he gets reduced benefits. I am sure the person put in for retirement long ago and think it would be near impossible to fire at this late date. Moron Trump just trying to flex his flabby muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Trump just stated he is going to "fire" the Assistant Director of the FBI (I believe he said) who is retiring on Sunday....before he retires so he gets reduced benefits. I am sure the person put in for retirement long ago and think it would be near impossible to fire at this late date. Moron Trump just trying to flex his flabby muscles.
    My news feed says it's Sessions that's going to fire McCabe, not Trump, but Sessions may just be doing Trump's bidding.

Regarding Sarah Sanders, I have been amazed at how drama-free her tenure has been. She's really done a great job--very poised and skilled at side-stepping Trump's enumerable lies and half-truths. One little faux pas and maybe she will be fired.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I know Alex. I’m kind of hoping he gets fired so I can continue to respect him.

although, I would be ok with him doing something good and still managing to go unnoticed.....

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    My news feed says it's Sessions that's going to fire McCabe, not Trump, .........
    I read that a little wrong.......and thinking "Hey, can Sessions fire Trump??" and I got all excited for the possibility.

Yppej
    It should be Jared Kushner but we won't be that lucky.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    from the other direction--last one standing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders
    I really hope not Sarah. I have a crush on her ....like in a hot trailer trashy kinda way. I really like those crooked eyebrows. I affectionately call her , “Sarge.”

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    I really hope not Sarah. I have a crush on her ....like in a hot trailer trashy kinda way. I really like those crooked eyebrows. I affectionately call her , “Sarge.”
    LOL!

Someone here once compared Sarah Sanders to a hostess at Applebee's. I've never been able to see her in the same light since. She does dance a fine dance of verbiage, though.

I'm surprised Sessions has lasted this long. He seems to be one of T's favorite whipping boys.

Thread Information