Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Good Good news in Phoenix! (Phoenix PD related)

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Good Good Good news in Phoenix! (Phoenix PD related)

Today some of Maricopa County is partially celebrating. Likely to avoid criminal charges for illegally attempting to (illegally)and with zilch merit charge peaceful protesters as gang members - and also to avoid DOJ accountability, Lowest Form Of Criminal Trash herself Phoenix PD Chief Jeri Williams is bailing this Summer.

I am overjoyed to have this Low Life Criminal out of power - but am saddened that she is not facing 30 to life for illegally charging peaceful protesters - she is definitely a threat to society and ladies here, also a threat to law abiding non criminal trash qualified women from achieving similar roles in the future.

My anger is not misogynistic - I want this Criminal Trash behind high security bars only for the brazen illegal attempt to ruin the lives of Constitutionally protected peaceful protesters against the Proven To Destroy Lives For No Legal Reason Phoenix PD. And for a lesser reason, for how she has made women and especially minority women look so untrustworthy. I'd be willing to protest against her when things get slower at work this Summer for this reason alone - how her Sociopathic Illegal Behavior will work against competent law abiding female candidates for this position.

There is great joy that this Evil Criminal is stepping down - but also a huge sense of unfinished business with this Evil Criminal still free in society.

But, today's announcement IS a start, and numerous multi million dollar lawsuits against the Phoenix PD are on the city's social calendar not far off. And I do have to remember it's a start.

Rob

Do they do things differently in Phoenix? Criminal charges are typically brought by prosecutors.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Do they do things differently in Phoenix? Criminal charges are typically brought by prosecutors.
    We just had a prosecutor who Channel 15 news proved was illegally colluding with the Phoenix PD to charge peaceful protesters as gang members get kicked to the curb. And a few days later she's dead - I suspect suicide as Channel 15 News revealed the extent of her crimes in office/illegal corruption. I take great joy in her being kicked to the curb.

As to your question, that's not how things work here. The DA's office is just as corrupt as the Phoenix PD. It will take numerous lawsuits and much public pressure before charges are filed against Sociopathic Lowlife Criminal Jeri Williams. SO is donating 15 - 20 hours a week now to activism to get this Horrible Lowlife Criminal behind bars for 30 to life for her many crimes in office.

Once I have more time, I will donate all the time I realistically can to get this Lowlife Sociopathic Criminal/General Extreme Threat To Society Jeri Williams behind bars where she so rightly belongs.

Be glad you don't live here, Alan - no snark - much does not work here the perfect textbook way you believe in. I've been here off and on since 1977 and it's never been that way here. But you do learn the truth about the US very quickly here - so at least that's positive. It's not all bad.

Rob PS The deceased Criminal Masquerading As A Prosecutor - her name was Allister Adel, should you wish to Google and learn how corrupt Law Enforcement is here - and how little works the way you believe here.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    We just had a prosecutor who Channel 15 news proved was illegally colluding with the Phoenix PD to charge peaceful protesters as gang members get kicked to the curb. And a few days later she's dead - I suspect suicide as Channel 15 News revealed the extent of her crimes in office/illegal corruption. I take great joy in her being kicked to the curb.
    Is this her? The media did not kill former County Attorney Allister Adel, but we did treat her poorly (yahoo.com)

I must say after reading a bit about this, if misplaced anger was a good thing, yours would be awe inspiring.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    ... Lowest Form Of Criminal Trash herself Phoenix PD Chief Jeri Williams ...
    So, like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Theodore Kaczynski?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    So, like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Theodore Kaczynski?
    Given her completely disregarding the implications of breaking public trust, and abusing her position to break the law - almost but not quite as bad as the criminals you list, yes. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Is this her? The media did not kill former County Attorney Allister Adel, but we did treat her poorly (yahoo.com)

I must say after reading a bit about this, if misplaced anger was a good thing, yours would be awe inspiring.
    And then you could read the truth of the situation and how she used her position to attempt to destroy innocent protester lives - all that stopped her were the saints at ABC News Channel 15. Thank God not for her death per se but for the fact she can never break the law again to destroy innocent lives. What complete and utter sociopathic trash Allister Adel was. I'm glad women here are expressing anger against this deceased trash - and rightfully so. Not only did she break numerous laws - she made it harder for qualified women to succeed her. No excuse whatsoever! Rob

I guess, Rob, when you start calling other human beings "trash", you are going down a terrible path.

https://brenebrown.com/articles/2018...with-language/

Our city’s Evil Prosecutor withheld evidence in the very important case where she went after a sitting governor. She got her hand slapped. This put the nail in the caffe of me being done with this city.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Our city’s Evil Prosecutor withheld evidence in the very important case where she went after a sitting governor. She got her hand slapped. This put the nail in the caffe of me being done with this city.
    Our Sheriff got busted a couple years ago using the courtroom security cameras to focus on the defense attorney's notes during a trial. That did not end well....

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...criminal-case/

We don't call him "trash" though. We just call him "the fellow who's going to lose the upcoming election, and who has probably provoked a revision of our county charter to make his position appointed instead of elected, so future folks who screw up can just be fired..."

Thread Information