Thread: Had to deal with the Phoenix PD.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Had to deal with the Phoenix PD.....

recently at work. Two customers started fighting - physically - over one not wearing a mask. Security intervened but these two morons continued fighting in the parking lot. I - yes I - called the police, answered a few of their questions, and moved on. It was a bizarre situation on multiple levels but no fatalities and no misbehavior on the part of the Phoenix PD. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    It was a bizarre situation on multiple levels but no fatalities and no misbehavior on the part of the Phoenix PD. Rob
    So, just a normal day for the PD huh? I'm glad the fighters didn't turn on them and force them to defend themselves.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    So, just a normal day for the PD huh? I'm glad the fighters didn't turn on them and force them to defend themselves.
    There is a cynical part of me that wonders if the police were on better behavior due to the neighborhood I work in - I work in the 85014. The admittedly brief interaction I had with the two officers? They seemed to adopt a more civil/humane tone than I'm used to in my zip. I don't believe this is in my head as one of cops actually smiled slightly - I've never seen one do this on home turf.

Regardless - I'm glad it went uneventfully. Rob

Sounds like a rough neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Sounds like a rough neighborhood.
    It's not, though. It's a "nicer", statistically safer area than where I live a few miles away. I think it's more that life in America is getting difficult further up the food chain than it has before. Rob

Thread Information