Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Keirsey Personality are you?

Thanks, Catherine, for the Richard Rohr recommendation. I do have one of his books, "Falling Upward", which I haven't got around to reading yet. Such is my life ...

Another Libra idealist here. I think I may have some of the rationalist in me. But I'm not sure. lol

Stereotypes! That's what they are! I refuse to be stereotyped! Is that okay?<just trying to be funny. Thankk Mee.

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Stereotypes! That's what they are! I refuse to be stereotyped! Is that okay?<just trying to be funny. Thankk Mee.
    You break the mold anyway, Packy!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    You break the mold anyway, Packy!
    Thankk You, very much. I consider that a compliment. Most people consider my comments to be very offensive, abusive, and that they feel violated and uncomfortable after they read them. That is why they only read them just long enough to feel violated and offended. Thankk Mee.

Rational, and it makes sense.

I came up with Idealist, and a lot of the description rang true for me!

Because it was neat to read some of the other descriptions, I am adding this for rational.You're a Rational! I am not sure that this is true of me at all as I am very idealistic and protective as well but it must be the dominant aspect of one's personality.

Rationals are abstract and objective thinkers that seek knowledge. You strive to learn as many subjects as possible and you have an incredible knack for strategic thinking. You're most likely tech savvy, down to earth, and very reliable. As a rational, you also excel in any kind of logical investigation. This makes you perfect for anything that involves a deep level of thinking or strategizing. You either tend to be an attentive mastermind and use your intelligence for coordinating people and things or you're a true architect at heart with incredible intellectual potential. As a Rational, you're in some seriously awesome company! Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Naploeon and Julius Ceaser were all famous Rationals! Do you feel like an Einstein or Julius Caesar? Let us know!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Ok, here's the market researcher in me coming out… I have to compile the data: it's like a twitch

So, of those who took the test:

45% of us are Idealists! We're looking for a better world through simple living, I guess
    41% of us are Rationals--the "Just the facts" folks (as lessisbest said). Interesting how the idealists/rationalists are almost evenly split (Let's just say iris lilies did this test and pulled up the Rational count We'd be even.
    Only 2 (9%) Guardians! Very interesting.
    And, Float On, you represent the only Artisan, although I know there are more artisans out there on the board (awakenedsoul and SiouxQ, where are you?)
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Artisan.
    This really does describe me, AND explains why I sometimes get frustrated and feel that my work is not a good fit. Well, not so much the work (classroom teacher) but the system/school district. They are funneling an exorbitantamount of money into various computer systems to administer and track tests, i.e. Common Core Accountability.

Thread Information