Page 134 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2436

Thread: The Daily Rave

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    My jury duty was cancelled.
    That is what I expected, as they are trying to limit exposure.
    Heck, the sheriff, locally, couldn't even get a hold/we are coming to get, for someone on a murder warrant.

Watch the sunrise with energy and spirit rise!
    Scarfs and mittens - going to school, with whatever comes to mom's and daughter's mind.
    And full day of astronomy and science and mates.
    Evening family and at list a bit of stargazing.

Watch the sunrise with energy and spirit rise!<br>Scarfs and mittens - going to school, with whatever comes to mom's and daughter's mind.<br>And full day of astronomy and science and mates.<br>Evening family and at list a bit of stargazing.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    Masks are not an issue as I believe in science. I have worn them for over 35 years and I also believe in the greater good. However, You Mileage May Vary
    Still reading my posts I see.

I regularly read up on the science, including as summarized in Becker's Hospital Review which I check daily. There is a push on by some in health care to mandate masks that actually might work vs any random face covering.

But I suppose you know better than everyone else. After all, what was true over 35 years ago must still be true today.

"You mileage" - ???

Quote Originally Posted by Lariliss View Post
    Watch the sunrise with energy and spirit rise!
    Scarfs and mittens - going to school, with whatever comes to mom's and daughter's mind.
    And full day of astronomy and science and mates.
    Evening family and at list a bit of stargazing.
    Nice!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Raving - plumber came and shower/tub is fixed and usable! Since we paid cash, was less than half the 1st estimate!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Still reading my posts I see.

I regularly read up on the science, including as summarized in Becker's Hospital Review which I check daily. There is a push on by some in health care to mandate masks that actually might work vs any random face covering.

But I suppose you know better than everyone else. After all, what was true over 35 years ago must still be true today.

"You mileage" - ???
    And you are still reading mine LOL.

The fun Horse Fact of The day : Mr Ed, the star of the 1960's sitcom was a Saddlebred X Arab . His registered name is Bamboo Harvester. He had a "body double" for the few times he was ridden on the show and for guest appearances.
    He was hard to keep sound and so "Pumpkin" was called to fill in

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    And you are still reading mine LOL.

The fun Horse Fact of The day : Mr Ed, the star of the 1960's sitcom was a Saddlebred X Arab . His registered name is Bamboo Harvester. He had a "body double" for the few times he was ridden on the show and for guest appearances.
    He was hard to keep sound and so "Pumpkin" was called to fill in
    Extra space before the colon, missing comma after sitcom, extra space after Arab, missing period after the last sentence. Perhaps factual but not fun to read as sloppily written.

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Raving - plumber came and shower/tub is fixed and usable! Since we paid cash, was less than half the 1st estimate!!!
    Well done, happystuff!

Extra space before the colon, missing comma after sitcom, extra space after Arab, missing period after the last sentence. Perhaps factual but not fun to read as sloppily written.
    Perhaps factual but not fun to read as supercilious nitpicking.

Thread Information