Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covid19 Pfizer booster

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by mschrisgo2 View Post
    I wonder what Karma will land, as payback as it were, for this type of nasty comment, and passive aggressive self-righteousness?
    I'm already being punished with endless mask mandates though I live in the state with the second best covid statistics in the country after Vermont.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I'm already being punished with endless mask mandates though I live in the state with the second best covid statistics in the country after Vermont.
    So ****ing move already. Your sad sack whining is pathetic.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    So ****ing move already. Your sad sack whining is pathetic.
    I will move when family circumstances permit and when the housing market returns to normal. There's no point in selling my house and then I can't find a new one to live in because I keep getting outbid. And a purchase based on the contingency of my house selling (rather than a cash offer)? Not gonna happen in my market.

Paint a stripe down my back and call me “dun”. pun intended

For the non horse people the horse coloring dun comes from the buckskin, they have a distinct stripe down their back , along with other characteristics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by boss mare; 10-17-21 at 3:47pm.

I felt pretty lousy for a day and a half starting 24 hours after my booster. Headache, chills, fatigue. It took me by surprise because I had almost no reaction to my first two Pfizer shots outside of a sore arm.

No regrets. Although I live in a highly vaccinated area I continue to be careful -- masking and avoiding crowded places. Being cautious has served me well so far. My personal belief is that we'll be well into 2022 before we are back to anything like a pre-covid "normal."

Quote Originally Posted by oldhat View Post
    I felt pretty lousy for a day and a half starting 24 hours after my booster. Headache, chills, fatigue. It took me by surprise because I had almost no reaction to my first two Pfizer shots outside of a sore arm.

No regrets. Although I live in a highly vaccinated area I continue to be careful -- masking and avoiding crowded places. Being cautious has served me well so far. My personal belief is that we'll be well into 2022 before we are back to anything like a pre-covid "normal."
    hunh. I had my booster (3rd shot) yesterday at noon. Still feeling fine and I thought I was out of the danger zone for a reaction.

I also had no reactions to the first 2 shots.

I also continue to stay away from groups of humans indoors whenever possible. I have a 3 day indoor event coming up this week, so wanted this booster before entering that fray.

I see that Colin Powell died this morning from Covid. He was vaccinated. He was 84. Boy this virus hates old people and fat people.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I see that Colin Powell died this morning from Covid. He was vaccinated. He was 84. Boy this virus hates old people and fat people.
    I didn't know until your post - I always like him. So sad.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej

Boy this virus hates old people and fat people.
    Also males and blacks are disproportionately affected.

I believe he was also dealing with some sort of cancer.

I spent two days with him in the late 90's on an executive protection detail, after his military career but before becoming Secretary of State. He was such a regular guy and I'm surprised at how deeply I felt when hearing the news this morning. My favorite memory is when I first met him and drove him from the airport to his hotel, I hit a curb making a left hand turn and he said "Drive much?". I responded, "Sorry sir, I was an Air Force E-4 and those stars of yours make me nervous", he replied "No problem Sergeant, I get that a lot. My name's Colin, what's yours?"

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information