Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Migrant Caravan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The 'Blue Wave' seems to be petering out. Time to up the ante.
    I'm afraid it might--between Russian (and other) hacking and frantic efforts to suppress the vote (especially among minorities), we may not do as well as predicted.

You'd think I wouldn't have to say this but in the rational world, being non-emotional about your enemy doesn't make me your enemy's friend.
    I would have thought that in a rational world someone who truly wished the Democrats ill would want to keep Clinton, Holder, Wasserman-Schultz and Waters alive and talking as publicly as possible.

Ha Ha, that's actually quite funny, on so many different levels. Probably unintentional, but still. LOL
    I get the humor... but yet NOT! Sad when a person feels so disgusted by the "powers that be." I will truly be glad when this "reign of terror" is over.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    I get the humor... but yet NOT! Sad when a person feels so disgusted by the "powers that be." I will truly be glad when this "reign of terror" is over.
    Wouldn’t this really be directed at the “powers that wannabe”? None of the top tier Democrats seem to have been targeted.

When the reign of terror is over, our stature abroad will be diminished to an extent that we may never be respected again in the world. Our standing among all the respectable countries of the world has been tanking for years--health care, maternal deaths, education, wages, gap between rich and poor, racism. gun crime, homelessness...As Putin noted yesterday, we're no longer a world power; maybe Germany or some other country will pick up the mantle. Meanwhile our legislators are focused on obstruction and enriching themselves. I hope I live long enough to see this turn around, but if it doesn't, I guess I won't mind so much checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Wouldn’t this really be directed at the “powers that wannabe”? None of the top tier Democrats seem to have been targeted.
    The powers that be... are Trump and his other buffoons.

Ha Ha, that's actually quite funny, on so many different levels. Probably unintentional, but still. LOL
    Come now Alan, remember that George Bush was responsible for the twin towers attack. I would think that Donald Trump could easily orchestrate something small like this though he probably could not pull off a twin tower attack, so stupid, so orange, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Come now Alan, remember that George Bush was responsible for the twin towers attack. I would think that Donald Trump could easily orchestrate something small like this though he probably could not pull off a twin tower attack, so stupid, so orange, you know.
    I was just thinking yesterday that I couldn't remember as much hate and derision on these forums since the W years. Good times!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I was just thinking yesterday that I couldn't remember as much hate and derision on these forums since the W years. Good times!
    It was a bracing dose of hatred and contempt. I remember all those people who were going to flee the country back then.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I remember all those people who were going to flee the country back then.
    Moving to Canada is harder than you think, especially if you are American and unskilled.

If emigrating to Canada was easy, I would have done it.

Thread Information