Page 580 of 601 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    The best thing the average American can do to protect themselves against a bad covid outcome is to lose some weight, not get vaccinated. I have lost 30 pounds so far. YMMV.
    Now that you've done the best thing, what is there left?

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Now that you've done the best thing, what is there left?
    Another thing I've not done is stress about covid. Stress is bad for your immune system. I don't think there's anything else to do. Some ridiculous restrictions were rolled out because we can't do nothing, we have to something. People were arrested for things like surfing alone or walking the beach alone.

Some ridiculous restrictions were rolled out because we can't do nothing, we have to something. People were arrested for things like surfing alone or walking the beach alone.
    Again with the moldy oldies.

Another thing I've not done is stress about covid. Stress is bad for your immune system. I don't think there's anything else to do. Some ridiculous restrictions were rolled out because we can't do nothing, we have to something. People were arrested for things like surfing alone or walking the beach alone.
    Probably good things to do regardless of the scientific consensus on vaccines.

Another thing I've not done is stress about covid.
    LOL!!!!

I seem to recall a significant amount of stress you expressed in getting an appointment to get your parents vaccinated, getting yourself vaccinated, the general public being allowed in your work area.... Never mind the fretting about fitting rooms being closed.

…Or having to go to any type of doctor requiring masks….or meetings where masks were required…or going to the library etc etc… haha have not stressed! .. my eye!

Yppej
    I have not stressed about catching covid.

I have stressed about the government's reaction to covid, including censorship and infringing on civil liberties.

I know it was inevitable. Dh and I both tested positive today. We have both notified work and are awaiting information on their protocols. Child is now testing negative, so will be back to work tomorrow.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I'm sorry to hear that Happy, and I hope you both are better soon.
    I prefer to go the mask route rather than the weight loss route since I only weigh 105 lbs to begin with, but I do have other risk factors that mean I might not do well with Covid. We have a good supply of KN-95s. I don't particularly stress about it. I take the precautions that I believe to be prudent and go about my life.

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    I know it was inevitable. Dh and I both tested positive today. We have both notified work and are awaiting information on their protocols. Child is now testing negative, so will be back to work tomorrow.
    Hoping you feel better very soon, happy!

Thread Information