Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously, 45 has the intelligence of maybe a 12 year old-and not a very bright one

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    Hey, if there is a way to make me laugh when HE speaks rather than cringe.............I'll take it!
    Found it: http://indianexpress.com/article/tre...s-going-viral/

Quote Originally Posted by goldensmom View Post
    Wow! The level of superiority exhibited in this thread is astounding. Here is a good saying - ‘the measure by which you judge, by that measure you will be judged’.
    I hope Trump will be judged--and soon. We have protocols in place when that kind of thing is necessary. We can't let the country devolve into a Russian satellite state. He was a crooked businessman and now he's a crooked politician with way too much power, backed by a gaggle of spineless sycophants.

He'll go down swinging.

Wow! The level of superiority exhibited in this thread is astounding. Here is a good saying - ‘the measure by which you judge, by that measure you will be judged’.
    Let me understand this goldensmom.........so you think because some of us feel he is a horrible person to be president, you think we're acting superior? I honestly can't understand any intelligent person here not feeling even a bit bothered by Trump's behavior, talk, lack of political savvy, etc., etc., etc. Are we supposed to not react to how our president represents us? I'm a bit baffled by your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Let me understand this goldensmom.........so you think because some of us feel he is a horrible person to be president, you think we're acting superior? I honestly can't understand any intelligent person here not feeling even a bit bothered by Trump's behavior, talk, lack of political savvy, etc., etc., etc. Are we supposed to not react to how our president represents us? I'm a bit baffled by your comment.
    Sorry you are baffled.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I hope Trump will be judged--and soon. We have protocols in place when that kind of thing is necessary. We can't let the country devolve into a Russian satellite state. He was a crooked businessman and now he's a crooked politician with way too much power, backed by a gaggle of spineless sycophants.

He'll go down swinging.
    Yes, Donald Trump will be judged as will we all be judged in some way and at some time by someone; some will be judged with mercy and some without mercy. If we judge severely without mercy that is exactly how others will judge us. Be kind to each other.

I am not Goldensmom but ... would you be willing to post your comments on a large billboard and not expect a negative response? I am really surprised at some of the comments made as truly out of character of what I have read from these posters over the years.

If anyone gets me to act contrary to my best motives, s/he has won. I won't let anyone defeat me that way. Trust your political process and the many capable leaders in your country.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Sorry you are baffled.
    I think goldensmom is simply too nice to tell you. I don't think her comment was directed at anyone thinking he was a horrible person, it's more likely the bit about not understanding how any intelligent person could not be just as bothered as you. You gotta admit that's a pretty superior attitude, and if it helps I could probably help you understand, some of us ignorant deplorables simply aren't as emotional as our betters. I honestly believe that's why we can't be Democrats, our limited, yet rational minds won't allow it.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    I get so tired of people saying, "But Hilary's worse!" Come on, she lost. She's no longer in the picture. Why is that a viable defense for what's going on? What difference does it make to those of us who didn't vote for her OR Trump?

It's like your kid sibling who gets caught and in trouble then points the finger at you and says, "But he's worse!"
    Because Hillary and Trump are the only ones that had a real chance at winning.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    Because Hillary and Trump are the only ones that had a real chance at winning.
    I understand that, but HOW does that diminish any of the stuff that is currently happening at the WH????
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

It has nothing to do with not being rational versus emotional. How can any rational person vote for Trump after seeing how he acted during the campaign?

Thread Information