PDA

View Full Version : Music to be played at Impeachment celebration

iris lilies
12-11-19, 1:19pm
Let’s say Donald J. Trump is not impeached by the Senate. But if you are celebrating the Articles of Impeachment brought to the House, what music would you play for that celebration?

I will also accept titles of music you would play in the theoretical celebration of total Impeachment.

If you wish to discuss clothing you would wear in either event,
i suppose this is the thread for that.

c’mon, you are an imaginative bunch! Come forth with ideas!

gimmethesimplelife
12-11-19, 1:35pm
Hearts by Yes off 90215 from 1984. Youtube it, IL. It's a deep and incredible song appropriate for such a celebration. Maybe Gary US Bonds from 1982, It's Money That Matters while America gives the Clown Of Orange the middle finger salute via impeachment. (if impeachment does indeed take place). Rob

gimmethesimplelife
12-11-19, 1:38pm
I'm Going Down by Bruce Springsteen off Born In The USA, and The River off the Springsteen album titled the same from 1980 I think it was. Rob

gimmethesimplelife
12-11-19, 1:40pm
Also......Peter Gabriel's Solisbury Hill, a very deep and introspective song, two qualities seriously lacking in 45. Rob

iris lilies
12-11-19, 2:06pm
ThIs parody song is getting traction, sung to It’s A Most wonderful Time of The Year holiday song. I like parodies! Stephen Colbert is pushing that trump re-election train along.

It s the most wonderful time of the yearWith Republicans screaming and Democrats dreaming impeachment is near
It’s the most wonderful time of the year

It’s the im-peachiest season of all
Getting dirt from the Ukraine to help your next campaign will be your downfall
It’s the im-peachiest season of all
There’ll be transcripts for reading the president’s tweeting that this whole thing is a hoax
There’ll be Nunes and Jordan ignoring extortion executive privilege invoked

It’s the most wonderful time
Yes the most wonderful time
Oh, the most obvious crime
You’ll ever hear

Teacher Terry
12-11-19, 2:09pm
Stephen Colbert is a funny guy!

gimmethesimplelife
12-11-19, 2:14pm
Stephen Colbert is a funny guy!This is funny, yes. Honestly at this point I just wish Trump had never been elected. I'd much rather have Jeb Bush in office - even Carly Fiorina, even after her creepy song about Ted Cruz's daughters the brief period of time she was Ted Cruz's running mate even though Cruz never obtained the GOP nomination. Just anyone other than Trump. Rob

ApatheticNoMore
12-11-19, 2:42pm
For total impeachment: Hit the road Jack. What, too obvious?

gimmethesimplelife
12-11-19, 2:47pm
For total impeachment: Hit the road Jack. What, too obvious?LOL YES! Much more appropriate than what I picked out. Very direct. Rob

LDAHL
12-11-19, 2:51pm
How about Josie Cotton’s “Ukrainian Cowboy”?

bae
12-11-19, 3:07pm
Katyusha, performed by the Alexandrov Ensemble

Alan
12-11-19, 3:27pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs

Yppej
12-11-19, 6:02pm
Another 0ne Bites the Dust.

gimmethesimplelife
12-11-19, 7:02pm
Another 0ne Bites the Dust.LOL Good One! Rob

Rosemary
12-11-19, 9:49pm
Carly Simon's "You're so Vain"

flowerseverywhere
12-12-19, 7:43am
Michael Jackson Bad

because I’m bad, i’m bad come on, you know
i’m Bad, I’m bad come on, you know
and the whole world has to answer right now
just to tell you once again
who’s Bad

My outfit:

i have my custom designed right handed Michael Jackson spandex glove covered in Swarovski crystals for the occasion. I got it at the Swarovski outlet in west palm beach right near Mar a Largo. The only bad thing is the crystals are made in Austria instead of Russia or Ukraine.

happystuff
12-12-19, 7:44am
Trump's final performance at the ceremony could be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

iris lilies
12-12-19, 9:16am
These are funny! Am enjoying the thread.

JaneV2.0
12-12-19, 9:27am
Back in the USSR? Folsom Prison Blues?

I'm listening, as is my habit, to the Stephanie Miller Show, and they just played a parody: "Flush ten times on the toilet if you need to, knock on the pipes when you fill up the bowl..." I don't generally go for scatological humor, but that was catchy.