PDA

View Full Version : planned random organization

Zoe Girl
10-29-11, 8:57pm
Oh I have soo many photos and boxes and letters and everything. I started to get into it and now I am overwhelmed. So here is the BRAND NEW idea, to plan on doing 'good enough'. i am having fun running across photos of totally different times mixed together so why not make my album like that? This is not an idea I have heard before. most people with mixed up albums feel somewhat bad about it. I am not gonna do that, I am just gonna have fun. I will let you know how it works out.

iris lily
10-29-11, 9:18pm
It doesn't matter how you organize it BUT I BEG YOU please please PLEASE label photos as to date and persons included.

Acorn
10-30-11, 7:38am
Good enough sounds like a plan. I'll 2nd Iris lily and emphasize the dating/labeling of the photos rather than the organization. Simple boxes labeled by the decade can make a pretty simple organizing method if you don't feel ambitious enough to tackle albums.

iris lily
10-30-11, 7:46am
Good enough sounds like a plan. I'll 2nd Iris lily and emphasize the dating/labeling of the photos rather than the organization. Simple boxes labeled by the decade can make a pretty simple organizing method if you don't feel ambitious enough to tackle albums.

That's a good idea, by decade.

The boxes are the only way to go, I say this after having done a family photo project and tried to get thing into "albums" and I was never satisfied with the results. I would go with boxes it doing it over again.

Acorn
10-30-11, 7:52am
Yep, me too Iris lily. I was all ambitious in making scrapbooks for our family and they are so big, bulky and heavy that I think I should have just went with boxes. I should just disassemble them into boxes, but when I look at the scrapbooks I see all the time and money I invested. :(