Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343
Results 3,421 to 3,428 of 3428

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Last time you expressed this same idea, I thought the resolve was that the markings would be "NV" - not vaccinated. Hmmm... nobody seems to be taking you up on the idea, though. Maybe go find the tattling website to submit an occurrence of ignoring constituent suggestions.
    Maybe we should go with FO- for fauci ouchie negative. Then if they change their mind and get it they could simply turn the negative into a plus.

Biden ran on 100 days of masking "to get the virus under control". Did he stop at 100 days when the virus was no longer out of control? No, he extended the mandate including standing outdoors on the deck of a ship until September 13th. He is a typical lying politician. I will not be taking the ferry to Block Island this summer.

Do you have the time/energy to accomplish anything other than raging at the world about masks? Surely there must be a better hobby for you somewhere.
    I never thought I'd say this but I'm almost missing the days of talking endlessly about the student loan forgiveness program.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Biden ran on 100 days of masking "to get the virus under control". Did he stop at 100 days when the virus was no longer out of control? No, he extended the mandate including standing outdoors on the deck of a ship until September 13th. He is a typical lying politician. I will not be taking the ferry to Block Island this summer.
    Did it ever occur to you that he's operating under advice from the CDC, Dr. Fauci, and others on this matter? Trying to reverse our horrendous statistics and bring an end to this plague? Probably not. He's probably just "lying" to annoy you.

Did it ever occur to you that he's operating under advice from the CDC
    When our Massachusetts governor is following CDC guidance, that's called "being a dictator".

A lot of governors are getting grief for trying to save their citizens--a thankless task for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that he's operating under advice from the CDC, Dr. Fauci, and others on this matter? Trying to reverse our horrendous statistics and bring an end to this plague? Probably not. He's probably just "lying" to annoy you.
    The CDC said you don't need to wear masks outdoors if you can socially distance, but I can be on the deck of a ship with no overhang more than 6 feet away from others and I still have to wear a mask under Biden's Coast Guard regulations. Biden is also telling us we'll be in good shape by the Fourth of July but he extended this particular Federal mask mandate until the middle of September. I knew he was a hypocrite when Mr. Mask didn't wear one when he hugged people indoors who were not members of his household the night he won the election. I am glad I did not vote for him. I didn't vote for Trump either, but I bet with the majority of adults now vaccinated (half of a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine being more efficacious than a J&J vaccine) that we would now be back to normal instead of getting vaccinated for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    I never thought I'd say this but I'm almost missing the days of talking endlessly about the student loan forgiveness program.
    Your wish is my command.

Thread Information