Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the vaccine??

Why would anyone post such info anyway? It is totally nuts to do this.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I agree! But some of my friends have done it. I wonder if someday we, or our children, or our grandchildren, are going to regret the vast exhibition of the details of our lives spread out on social media.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Just a thought.... has the amount of sharing increased due to the isolation caused by covid?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Just a thought.... has the amount of sharing increased due to the isolation caused by covid?
    I don't think so. FB, Insta, Twitter have been rampant sharing for quite a few years already.

Another data gathering many don't think about? All those "quizzes" available via social media. I suspect somebody out there is collating it all. Not that I care if someone knows my favorite color is purple. But why give out 1000s of itty bitty details over a few years?

We're talking about people who use FaceBook, or other equally bad social media. They are nuts as far as sharing all kinds of personal information with their "friends" and not realizing the whole world may be reading it.

Well now that you post an article about it, am annoyed that this vaccination card doesn't fit neatly into my card holder in my wallet. So now it is all folded up and will be gross soon.

Iris, My husband said the same thing about his card! We got our second shot yesterday, faster and more efficient than last time and so far nothing bad- sore arms. The nurse who gave me my shot said try to "go with" the reaction if possible so your body makes all the antibodies it can. Easy for me with no major reaction, but I would think true pain would require something...

Some where I read that Office Depot and Staples are laminating the vaccination cards for free. Can probably be searched up for those interested. I might do it when I'm out that way for errands.

Most of my friends have done so. Mostly by holding the card in an awkward manner to cover up almost everything except their name and the cdc logo. I suppose it’s the same thought as with so many activities like eating dinner or having a fancy drink. Did it really happen if there isn’t a picture on Facebook about it?

I have put mine with my passport. I have a picture in my phone. I wouldn’t carry the original around.

Thread Information