Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94

Thread: Wow that Biden stock market!

  1. #1
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    18,932

    Wow that Biden stock market!

    Just giving daddy Joe credit where credit is due.

    He did not sink the market.

    Way to go, Joe!

  2. #2
    Senior Member bae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Offshore
    Posts
    9,470
    I am hoping the lack of the tweet-of-the-day will reduce the "frothiness" of the market, and allow boring investors like myself to relax a bit.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,679
    Hes doing a great job making the sun rise every morning too.

  4. #4
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    18,932
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    He’s doing a great job making the sun rise every morning too.
    oh come now. I was worried about Dems’ largesse to some and villainy to others sinking the Dow. But nope!

  5. #5
    Senior Member bae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Offshore
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    He’s doing a great job making the sun rise every morning too.
    Well, there's the matter of this "Daylight Savings Time" that needs a bit of work still...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Hes doing a great job making the sun rise every morning too.
    Agree!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,679
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    oh come now. I was worried about Dems’ largesse to some and villainy to others sinking the Dow. But nope!
    Give them time to kill a few more pipelines, write some new regulations, cancel right to work laws and shore up the tax code. Elizabeth Warren has binders full of plans. The current economic tailwinds from opening up the economy can be overcome if we all work together.

  8. #8
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    18,932
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Give them time to kill a few more pipelines, write some new regulations, cancel right to work laws and shore up the tax code. Elizabeth Warren has binders full of plans. The current economic tailwinds from opening up the economy can be overcome if we all work together.
    Plugging my ears and going La La La La La La La. I no longer care about reality in politics.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,679
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Plugging my ears and going La La La La La La La. I no longer care about reality in politics.
    You may not care about reality, but reality cares about you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,648
    good thing the stock market hasn't cared about reality in several decades.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •