Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 94

Thread: Wow that Biden stock market!

  1. #31
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    18,698
    And here I try to start some thing nice about daddy Joe, and all we get is bashing of GW Bush. I guess they areTaking a quick break from Trump bashing.

    It makes me wonder if daddy Joe supporters actually do support him

  2. #32
    Senior Member bae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Offshore
    Posts
    9,383
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    It makes me wonder if daddy Joe supporters actually do support him
    Does Biden have any significant number of supporters?

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,412
    Anyone is better than the orange moron!

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    And here I try to start some thing nice about daddy Joe, and all we get is bashing of GW Bush. I guess they areTaking a quick break from Trump bashing.

    It makes me wonder if daddy Joe supporters actually do support him
    Obviously you like Biden... calling him your daddy! Fond memories.

  5. #35
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    18,698
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Obviously you like Biden... calling him your daddy! Fond memories.
    Should I hate him?

  6. #36
    Senior Member bae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Offshore
    Posts
    9,383
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Anyone is better than the orange moron!
    See, that's not "support", that's "well, I'd rather have gout in my toe than my leg amputated".

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    See, that's not "support", that's "well, I'd rather have gout in my toe than my leg amputated".
    Sometimes in politics, that's the only option you get!

    I'd much rather have a mixture of moderate/centrist Democrats and moderate/centrist Republicans in both houses of Congress and a middle-of-the-road President from the "Damned If I Know" party than any Congress/President combination I've seen in the last 30 years.

    When the federal government is so bitterly divided along party lines that it's unwilling or unable to create laws and regulations that 70% of Americans would willingly support, there is something seriously wrong with the way we elect our "leaders".

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Should I hate him?
    That wasn’t the question.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    See, that's not "support", that's "well, I'd rather have gout in my toe than my leg amputated".
    Nope. I support Biden wholeheartedly.

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeParker View Post
    Sometimes in politics, that's the only option you get!

    I'd much rather have a mixture of moderate/centrist Democrats and moderate/centrist Republicans in both houses of Congress and a middle-of-the-road President from the "Damned If I Know" party than any Congress/President combination I've seen in the last 30 years.

    When the federal government is so bitterly divided along party lines that it's unwilling or unable to create laws and regulations that 70% of Americans would willingly support, there is something seriously wrong with the way we elect our "leaders".
    Well stated George!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •