Thread: Chick culling

Chick culling

The more I learn about how our food is processed, the more I want to eat less of it:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...h-stop/618348/

I wont read that, but will take it as a reminder to stay away from facfory farmed meats. I have got into the bad habit of buying factory chicken in recent months.

Life as a commodity.

I was just reminiscing with my DS/DD about when my newly-converted-to-vegetarian daughter had a high school project to do for her video production class. She thought that all that people needed to "see the light" about animal suffering was information, so she patched together a series of undercover videos about factory farm slaughter and then overlaid a song that made Sarah McLachlan's "In the Arms of an Angel" sound like a parade song from The Music Man.

The video had the desired affect of revolting her classmates, but had the undesired effect of having her teacher shut off the video prematurely and getting a scolding.

There are ways to raise livestock humanely, and then there's the other way. Most of the meat we eat is raised the other way.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Had to laugh at this. My brain converted it, into how to get rid of girlfriends.

Thread Information