Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Has Not Been Vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    The whole Bill gates wants to chip everyone thing seems so absurd for two reasons. One, why would he care what everyone is doing? And two, what’s the need. Most of us carry a chip around in our pocket or purse willingly. And pay for the privilege of doing so.

I don't know he wants to microchip everyone, my understanding is it was just another data point for governments and epidemiologists to use, such as the cell phones that have had health data pushed on to them. It is a tool, that could be implemented in a cost effective way, in third world countries, where cell service has issues (governments could go into area's with readers to obtain infection rate statistics, etc). As well as countries where people are starting to move to carry their data in microchips, such as we do in this country with our pets. Not every country has the rights we do in this one, so there will be countries, where people are a resource more then a citizen.
    I went to see if I could find the video, but I deleted it around that time. I understand both sides, however do not agree with either that things are one extreme or the other. Two links:

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin

And on the humorous side:

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    The whole Bill gates wants to chip everyone thing seems so absurd for two reasons. One, why would he care what everyone is doing? And two, whatís the need. Most of us carry a chip around in our pocket or purse willingly. And pay for the privilege of doing so.
    Everyone with a smart phone is already chipped. Anything who thinks they turned it off? Wrong. No need to chip a vaccine the first world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    Everyone with a smart phone is already chipped. Anything who thinks they turned it off? Wrong.
    I'm curious. I have wideband receivers and a spectrum analyzer here, and when my phone is "off", it seems to be pretty-darned-off, and isn't emitting any signal that I can detect, even the baseline RF that any significant active circuitry would produce.

I have it on good authority that a little aluminum foil can keep Bill Gates from reading your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I have it on good authority that a little aluminum foil can keep Bill Gates from reading your thoughts.
    Indeed. A faraday cage for the brain! What a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    What about wearing garlic on a string around your neck? That should fend off a few other people too.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I'm curious. I have wideband receivers and a spectrum analyzer here, and when my phone is "off", it seems to be pretty-darned-off, and isn't emitting any signal that I can detect, even the baseline RF that any significant active circuitry would produce.
    To clarify, not as in 'power off' but as in, a lot of people seem to believe they have turned off the tracking. The fine print at the bottom of that screen clearly states the tracking is not off, the report is off so you won't see it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    To clarify, not as in 'power off' but as in, a lot of people seem to believe they have turned off the tracking. The fine print at the bottom of that screen clearly states the tracking is not off, the report is off so you won't see it anymore.
    Ha, oh yes, if that phone is on.... It's always got something to say, to someone :-)

Is this guy a childish outlier for admitting that his reason for not getting vaccinated is to own the libs? Or has he just said out loud the most common reason so many republicans donít want the vaccine?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/26/i...-liberals-mad/

Thread Information