Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Frugals

That’s great tybee!

Tybee: Our Portland. You mean there is another one? lol.
    Razz: I actually have some amazing memories of local adventures DH & I took last year close to home. Those can be the best!
    Jeppy: DH's manager talked him into staying, at least for now. I have mixed feelings about it. It is certainly nice to have the paycheck coming in, but I did love the feeling of freedom last year when he wasn't working.

The new oil company I called charged 11 cents per gallon less than the company I used for years. Both post their daily price online so I can tell.

I am using stashes of things I bought when I was afraid of supply chain disruptions - things like toilet paper and shampoo. Still prices have increased so much I am still spending about the same amount at the grocery store as I used to. I feel like prices will stay high forever, long after covid is dormant. The middle class just can't get ahead, while Biden expands programs for the poor and after Trump looked out for the rich, who under the new administration will only lose a portion of their tax cuts.

Thread Information